Michael Bradley

DROGBAtheGOAT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.... Someone really said we should look at Brek Shea over Bradley....... Brek Shea isn't even close to the talent that Bradley is. Some people on this board really need to quit bashing American players.

Both are americans.......... Lay off the pipe, Nick Young.

• 1 month later...

Name a DLP on this club that is better. Please respond.

we dont really have one. but strootman is 10x better and is playing as a dlp too. pjanic is a better dlp aswell. he is the 3rd best dlp at his club. nothing special at all.

In Bradley's defense, Roma is one of the best teams in the world in the CM department. That said, although I love the player, he would add nothing to Chelsea. He's underrated by non-Americans though, he should move to another good team where he would get a lot of minutes.

I'm an American and this guy is my favorite American player by some distance. I love him as player and rate him highly, but I don't think he'd add too much to our squad.

He's a player that to me is good at most everything but doesn't excel a tremendous amount. He is a workhorse with tons of energy. He tackles well. He positions himself well. He is intelligent in his play. He is pretty tidy with ball. Good passing. But doesn't really excel. His passing range is a little limited. He's only but so good in tight areas with the ball.

It's annoying people just laughing at this, but it's how it goes with all American players. Even though in all honesty, we aren't that good. I personally don't want him in our squad. Not in the tier of the player we need.

I don't think this is even a possibility anyways.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You