Michael Bradley

DROGBAtheGOAT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. He's more of a B2B player than he is to play in the pivot. And moreover, he's just a poor man Ramires and rather similar.

Poor mans Ramires?

They are completely different players. Bradley's strengths are his movement off the ball and ability to keep possession. He's been impressive this season

Poor mans Ramires?

They are completely different players. Bradley's strengths are his movement off the ball and ability to keep possession. He's been impressive this season

Hardly and that's not even what the Roma's fans are thinking. Moreover, if he's really THAT good, he wouldn't be just a squad player for Roma.

Hardly and that's not even what the Roma's fans are thinking. Moreover, if he's really THAT good, he wouldn't be just a squad player for Roma.

He's come back from injury but since his arrival hes started the majority of the games and finished the full 90 mins in some of them. Him and De Rossi were the main aspects that made everything tick. To even create the statement how he is a poor mans Ramires when the two are literally nothing alike begs the question

I think you are sadly mistaken. A solid source told me that Bradley is currently linked with a move to Manchester City and Villarreal. Reports are that the deal could be worth 20 million pounds.

I think you are sadly mistaken. A solid source told me that Bradley is currently linked with a move to Manchester City and Villarreal. Reports are that the deal could be worth 20 million pounds.

HAHA Hope he ends up in City. They have a quality bench now, he'll spoil that.

Like anyone's gonna want his service. Pointless discussions here....and oh,i'm adding to it :doh:

Lockdown, please.

Can keep possession fairly well and has a great awareness of the game, especially for an American central midfielder. Stop making out to be he's absolutely worthless when both Roma and the USA used his ability to full extent

Can keep possession fairly well and has a great awareness of the game, especially for an American central midfielder. Stop making out to be he's absolutely worthless when both Roma and the USA used his ability to full extent

I'd rather talk about Brek Shea if you want to talk about American talent.

Not saying Bradley's a waste, but not Chelsea material by any means even if we didn't have Ramires. Also i don't see him leaving Roma, not in the upcoming window, atleast.

Sorry i was a bit frustrated while on my earlier post.

He's come back from injury but since his arrival hes started the majority of the games and finished the full 90 mins in some of them. Him and De Rossi were the main aspects that made everything tick. To even create the statement how he is a poor mans Ramires when the two are literally nothing alike begs the question

Was talking more of this season given the fresh start under Rudi Garcia etc. He has made 7 appearances this season with only 2 as starts. 4 out of the 5 sub appearances have been after the 70th minute and 1 in the first half but that was because of an injury to Pjanic (IIRC).

Maybe you just see things differently from me but Bradley is mainly about his energy and stamina, like a B2B player I mentioned. His passing is average and nothing really out of the ordinary and hence the comparison with Ramires. He's just not the player for the pivot for us.

Not sure how much I'm gonna believe this solid source of yours when you just came out of the blue and suggest this. And doesn't mean much if he's suddenly linked with Villarreal (who isn't really a big club) and Manchester City. Would he displace Toure and/or Fernandinho? Doubt it. Both are way better than Bradley and he will be just a squad player at City.

Bradley is still a work in progress; a bet that Roma is making. They don't know how good Bradley is going to become, or whether he is top tier material, but they saw some qualities in him for sure. It's just too soon for a club like Chelsea to go after him as a solution or even rotation, because he'd need to show some consistency, including injury-free, for some time before becoming a target.

I say keep an eye on him, but right now, way too soon to make a move; unless we are talking about a bargain buy of course.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You