test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CFC_4EVER

The Ancelotti Thread

Started by CFC_4EVER,

482 posts in this topic

Ancelloti talks non-sense. It reminds me of red nosed Alex. Why bring these things out now ?

Are you insane? Ancelotti has always had a humorous demeanor. This was probably a tongue in cheek comment.

Are you insane? Ancelotti has always had a humorous demeanor. This was probably a tongue in cheek comment.

Well, I do not know about your type of humor, but to me he was a stiff.

Ancelotti is a very good manager when he already have a team in his hands: just compare Ream Madrid record this season with past season, or reaching the Final for the first in 12 years.

Chelsea played one of the best footballs I have ever seen in 09/10 PL season. He is not a guy to build a new team tough. His weaknesses were exposed in 10/11 season, it seems he was beginner playing FIFA: he was just changing players without changing the way the team played or even changing the formation. He couldn't find a way to use his new players (Ramires had an abysmal season), and he couldn't handle the Torres situation.

I remember one game when the CB's were out of action, then in a game against a small PL side he decided to use Paulo Ferreira as his CB, instead of using Bruma. No doubt the kid decided to leave.

I don't see is sacking as a bad decision.

About that player: I'm pretty sure its Luiz. After that Manchester game Luiz probably said something wrong to Carlo. After that, Luiz was dropped for the remaining games of the season, despite being a regular starting XI since he was bought in january window.

MrBlueGuy likes this

Ancelotti is a very good manager when he already have a team in his hands: just compare Ream Madrid record this season with past season, or reaching the Final for the first in 12 years.

Chelsea played one of the best footballs I have ever seen in 09/10 PL season. He is not a guy to build a new team tough. His weaknesses were exposed in 10/11 season, it seems he was beginner playing FIFA: he was just changing players without changing the way the team played or even changing the formation. He couldn't find a way to use his new players (Ramires had an abysmal season), and he couldn't handle the Torres situation.

I remember one game when the CB's were out of action, then in a game against a small PL side he decided to use Paulo Ferreira as his CB, instead of using Bruma. No doubt the kid decided to leave.

RM this year isnt different than RM last year. What i like from him is his 4-3-1-2 Christmas at Milan. Amazing. Our 09/10 was amazing too, but milan under carlo slightly better.

Redondo likes this

But then again, Bruma played at CB against Aston Villa in the 3-3 draw and was terrorised by Emile Heskey...

Football is unpredictable as it can be and its unfair to say that Real is in final because of Carlo, but Jose should still reach final at least once in 3 attempts.

I think besides having Bale, Carvajal (for some odd reason Jose didnt replace Arbeloa), Isco as new players, Carlo added calmness into the team, they look less nervous and handle things better. Also change of system into 4:3:3 was great for Di Maria and Modric revelation, also fixing problem of playing CR, Bale and Maria at same time. Deserves some credit for that IMO.

The Skipper and laura90 like this

Football is unpredictable as it can be and its unfair to say that Real is in final because of Carlo, but Jose should still reach final at least once in 3 attempts.

I think besides having Bale, Carvajal (for some odd reason Jose didnt replace Arbeloa), Isco as new players, Carlo added calmness into the team, they look less nervous and handle things better. Also change of system into 4:3:3 was great for Di Maria and Modric revelation, also fixing problem of playing CR, Bale and Maria at same time. Deserves some credit for that IMO.

Because Arbeloa is the only one who stayed on Jose's side :lol:

Because Arbeloa is the only one who stayed on Jose's side :lol:

Haha though Im realy curious what realy happened there...Real board was certainly unhappy with Jose 'behaviour', but it seems most players still liked him, despite media reports. I remember media saying Jose and Ramos were hating each other but before Jose left, Ramos was crying in his arms...

While they have Bale and other players now, they lost the likes of Ozil and Higuain.

Haha though Im realy curious what realy happened there...Real board was certainly unhappy with Jose 'behaviour', but it seems most players still liked him, despite media reports. I remember media saying Jose and Ramos were hating each other but before Jose left, Ramos was crying in his arms...

I hope when he retires Jose's autobiography will be a massive "tell all exposé", even about what happened at Chelsea!!

Amblève. and SinineUltra like this

RM this year isnt different than RM last year. What i like from him is his 4-3-1-2 Christmas at Milan. Amazing. Our 09/10 was amazing too, but milan under carlo slightly better.

That's not true at all. Real Madrid this season is very different than Jose's team...

It's ridiculously diminishing when people say all Carlo did was inherit what Mourinho built!

nowhereman likes this

That's not true at all. Real Madrid this season is very different than Jose's team...

It's ridiculously diminishing when people say all Carlo did was inherit what Mourinho built!

very? do tell

Although RM under carlo use 4-3-3 formation, they still tend to 4-2-3-1 formation through the game. Their average possession even lower than last year (mourinho's WORST year at RM) -> 53%<55%. They still tend to start from the deep, with alonso and modric as their pivot. Although his experiment using DiMaria to replace Isco (who failed at some matches) is a big success, they still playing same football. And ancelotti have Bale

And one big differense is how Carlo handle the tension in dressing room. But, its their own fault. Their captain reveal all information with his GF while bouncing above their bed. Bunch of hypocrite RM players. They throw Mourinho in the air when they defeat Barcelona at their peak, won la liga with most goal scored, and stabbed him from the back when they have 1 bad year.

Redondo likes this

We should put managers name in the section about past players.

Carlo is awesome manager to get the best of a squad full of a team that already exist. Chelsea played the best football under Ancelotti, and Real had his most successful season in 12 years, but Real was only 3rd in La Liga. :D

Not sure if he is the man to build another team for Real Madrid when that would be the case.

zolayes likes this

We should put managers name in the section about past players.

Carlo is awesome manager to get the best of a squad full of a team that already exist. Chelsea played the best football under Ancelotti, and Real had his most successful season in 12 years, but Real was only 3rd in La Liga. :D

Not sure if he is the man to build another team for Real Madrid when that would be the case.

Exactly. He did fuck all with PSG. Still a good manager though.

About Mou's autobiography though! HOUGGHHHHHH!