test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CFC_4EVER

The Ancelotti Thread

Started by CFC_4EVER,

482 posts in this topic
40 minutes ago, Adnane said:

Football really has gone mad...

carlo.JPG

It had been coming to be fair. Bayern's performances were never convincing and consistent under Ancelotti and the players weren't fully on his side.

i feel for Carlo, he should return to Milan and see how he does there, he knows the club inside and out, i think he could do a good job with them and bring them back to the Champions League, who knows? now lets see who Bayern get next, just hope they dont come after Conte

Just now, magic weeds said:

SO maybe they are going for Thomas Tuchel.

i think it would be the better fit

24 minutes ago, magic weeds said:

SO maybe they are going for Thomas Tuchel.

Don't think so. All the reports are saying they will go for Julian Nagelsmann.

13 hours ago, Jason said:

Don't think so. All the reports are saying they will go for Julian Nagelsmann.

Think Nagelsmann is a good coach for them maybe not this season or next but if he keeps getting experience at Hoffenheim he'd be a good fit eventually. Think he would be an AVB like move for them at present haha, perhaps overwhelm him with the demands there, at least Tuchel has gotten a bit more experience than Nagelsmann and had two decent seasons at Dortmund despite how it ended.

16 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

i feel for Carlo, he should return to Milan and see how he does there, he knows the club inside and out, i think he could do a good job with them and bring them back to the Champions League, who knows? now lets see who Bayern get next, just hope they dont come after Conte

I think he should retire. If he continues, he runs the risk that even his remaining believers will come to see the truth.

Johnnyeye and Tomo like this

13 hours ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Thank goodness Wenger just signed a new deal and Carlo was sacked when it was too late, otherwise he could have been Arsenal's man...

But all top 6 teams got their managers, so unless he wants to manage Everton or something he's gonna have to wait...

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

Thank goodness Wenger just signed a new deal and Carlo was sacked when it was too late, otherwise he could have been Arsenal's man...

But all top 6 teams got their managers, so unless he wants to manage Everton or something he's gonna have to wait...

Don't really think Ancelotti can take Arsenal to a new level... Good coach but with the teams he coached I'd expect him to win more.

2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Don't really think Ancelotti can take Arsenal to a new level... Good coach but with the teams he coached I'd expect him to win more.

I don't expect Ancelotti to make Arsenal win titles, but they will become a much bigger problem to face then they are now.

You're all underestimating him here. 

At Bayern ha did not come as the savior, he had to face huge pressure from the board, the media and big profile players.

I still think he did okay and that the decision was taken a bit too early, but then again, that's the issue in big clubs with player power. 

His first 18 months at Real Madrid were the stuff of dreams, only injury issues made their second season a failure, mostly because they didn't win any titles, having half of their team out for crucial games, but at some point that season they had gone on a 25-30 games winning streak until injuries started hitting them, which is still an issue at Real to this day. 

We all know what happened here in his first season..

At Arsenal, he will indeed be perceived as the savior, he will have a lot of work to do but he will arguably be the biggest figure in the club, all players will feel relieved if he comes, just imagine being Alexis - Ozil ( if they stay and he comes ), and discovering that you no longer have to train under Wenger but that you will work with one of the best managers ever, a coach who has always been hailed on of the best man managers in the world by his ex players ( starting with JT himself ), they would instantly turn into title contenders in my opinion, and given his experience in CL, with a one or two good transfer windows, you could argue that they would go back to being competitive. 

I wonder why it is that the majority of Ancelotti's peers, as in those who were also 'top' managers in 2005-2011, are absolutely clueless now - totally lost when it comes to modern tactics & man management. I include Jose in that.

Ancelotti keeps up though, seemingly. A true test to confirm that would be Roma or Milan. 

Adnane likes this

1 hour ago, Mana said:

I don't expect Ancelotti to make Arsenal win titles, but they will become a much bigger problem to face then they are now.

They seem to already be a big problem for us under Conte :(

It seems like Mr Ancelotti can't cope with the dressing room after 1-2 seasons. Players are losing faith in him and are turning up against him, one of the worst things that could happen in a dressing room. And we, Chelsea fans, know that very well.
Carlo is an amazing coach and have achieved a lot, I'm gonna be always thankful for his job in Chelsea, in his 1st season the players were producing some exciting football with lots of goals and eventually managed to get a double. And in the next season in felt like he lost the plot in the dressing room...
I think the best for him would be to get back to Italy. I'm sure in Milan he will be treated with a lot of respect and he can manage them for more than 2 seasons.

BlueSunshine likes this