test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CFC_4EVER

The Ancelotti Thread

Started by CFC_4EVER,

482 posts in this topic

He won the REAL English Double ,, check the managers who have done that

Now we decide which title is more worth than the other?!

Can we have a poll, because otherwise we can't agree on this!

We already have a manager who is currently a REAL double winner, but in football we only talk about the next match, i see.

How many doubles did Ancelotti win?

If that's the most important part, why not keep Mourinho, oh i forgot, he isn't fancy anymore, the boys need a new toy...

stroey likes this

that doesn't impress me, Man United had just won 3 PL titles in a row then lost Ronaldo, it would have been embarrassing not to win it that year with the players we had, and there is no denying we got such an easy draw that season in the FA Cup, i hope we can get a similar draw this season to at least give us half a chance of winning something!

have a bet on us winning the PL great odds 66 - 1 last time I looked .. If you win you could DONATE a couple of pounds to the forum

A manager that has won 3 CLs is not by any means a "bang average" manager.

he didnt win them, i cant give him much credit for those CL wins, he is a fraud in my eyes, just look at his domestic record

have a bet on us winning the PL great odds 66 - 1 last time I looked .. If you win you could DONATE a couple of pounds to the forum

why would i throw money away on that??? where is the logic?

well instead of the bet DONATE to the forum .. :halo:

iirc , we won every single match vs the top 4 in his double, conceding only 1 goal , which was actually a macheda handball. great manager.

MrBlueGuy and zolayes like this

iirc , we won every single match vs the top 4 in his double, conceding only 1 goal , which was actually a macheda handball. great manager.

Arsenal and Liverpool were crap back then, we also lost home and away against Man City and lost to Tottenham who finished 4th that season

Arsenal and Liverpool were crap back then, we also lost home and away against Man City and lost to Tottenham who finished 4th that season

arsenal got 75 points , same as last season. they're never THAT good.

i think the 2009/10 team , was alot better than last seasons

Beigl likes this

arsenal got 75 points , same as last season. they're never THAT good.

i think the 2009/10 team , was alot better than last seasons

i personally think they were 4th best, great to watch though.

lucio likes this

he didnt win them, i cant give him much credit for those CL wins, he is a fraud in my eyes, just look at his domestic record

Didn't he win the La Liga the same year as he won his last Champions League?

No he came 3rd.

Oh I forgot that Atletico won that year. Regardless, I still don't think he is a bang average manager. Is he in the Jose, Pep, Enrique ranks that is debatable.

But bang average managers are people like Brendan Rodgers, AVB and Roy Hodgson.

zolayes likes this

But apparently Jose is?

By league record alone he is more qualified to do so than Ancelotti, so at this moment in time, I wouldn't swap for an inferior manager.

By league record alone he is more qualified to do so than Ancelotti, so at this moment in time, I wouldn't swap for an inferior manager.

The league record that is on course to get an English champion relegated in consecutive seasons?

People always blame Carlo for his shit league record but I will take consistent 2nd/3rd place finishes every year with a couple of league trophies here and there during a 5-6 years period instead of the current Mourinho version where we can go from one side of the table in no time at all.

zolayes likes this