Bayern Munich VS Chelsea Champions League Final 2012

Billy.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Amazing to see the full match being uploaded but the most damning and rubbish thing about it is that it's ITV coverage! :banghead:

The emotion and reaction of Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend during the game is so flat, passionless and even feels robotic! Quite pathetic especially if you compare it with Sky's coverage with Martin Tyler and Gary Neville..

Is Tyler the best commentator alive?

Or people still prefer the infamous Andy Grey and Keys?

Is Tyler the best commentator alive?

Or people still prefer the infamous Andy Grey and Keys?

For me yes. Martin Tyler is best football commentator around. His reaction to some of the goals scored over the years is legendary and dramatic.

• 3 months later...

Just looking back at the post-game celebrations...

vobFU1O.jpg

Bosingwa-gate was just a result of players who don't care about the club knowing it's their last season. That's the problem when you sign mercenaries, Lampard was the captain and he 'chose' to lift the trophy with JT (direct quotes). Whether or not the mercenaries like Bosingwa/Meireles thought JT deserved that moment is irrelevant to what Frank-fucking-Lampard wants; let alone how the club should be represented.

Just looking back at the post-game celebrations...

vobFU1O.jpg

Bosingwa-gate was just a result of players who don't care about the club knowing it's their last season. That's the problem when you sign mercenaries, Lampard was the captain and he 'chose' to lift the trophy with JT (direct quotes). Whether or not the mercenaries like Bosingwa/Meireles thought JT deserved that moment is irrelevant to what Frank-fucking-Lampard wants; let alone how the club should be represented.

I was watching this the other night and pissed me right off. When the trophy was to be lifted it was almost like a mele.. JT and Lamps were telling people to move along so it could be done properly. It was shambolic. Even Drogba wasn't near and he was probably the most egotistical at times smh.

That presentation was truly embarrassing. Bosingwa also did it in 2011 when Terry and Lampard were lifting the PL Trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a great shame about Bosingwa beacuse i can't bring myself to watch the lifting of the trophy anymore. You have cunting Bosingwa right in the centre. Kalou pushing Lamps out of the way and JT and Didier nowhere to be seen. Bosingwa, Kalou and the like ruined it all.