Your Personality Type

Melanicus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stingray, i'm interested in your personality type especially, and of course of other guys too

ENTP

Your personality type: "Groundbreaking Thinker"

Creative, resourceful and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues and may be into "one-upmanship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Careers that could fit you include:

Entrepreneurs, lawyers, psychologists, photographers, consultants, sales represenatives, actors, engineers, scientists, inventors, marketers, computer programmers, comedians, computer analysts, credit investigators, journalists, psychiatrists, public relations, designers, writers, artists, musicians, politicians.

Ps: Jung based/MBTI tests (this is one) are methodologically flawed by the way :Goober: for example, my last test is an ENFJ. Test retest shows 60% of people have a different personality profile after a mere 6 weeks. These tests thrive on descripitive broadness and the accompanying 'face-validity'.

Ps2: why are you so interested in mine?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I get a different profile every time I take it! Today it was sensitive doer which fits in that it is common to teachers and medical personnel both fields I have done, however I ave gotten analytical thinker and idealistic dreamer before, so mine definitely depends on my mood and frame of mind! However, each one has bits of my personality, so it must be whatever bit is dominant at that point in time!

Your personality type: "Engaged Idealist"

Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

Teachers, consultants, psychiatrists, social workers, counselors, clergy, sales representatives, human resources, managers, events coordinators, politicians, diplomats, writers, actors, designers, homemakers, musicians, religious workers.

Renowned persons with similar personality types:

• Barack Obama, American president :ph34r:
  • Ben Affleck, actor :D
  • Ben Stiller, actor and comedian :getin:
  • Martin Luther King Jr., minister and civil rights activist :rolleyes:
  • François Mitterrand, French president
  • Johnny Depp, actor B)
  • Matthew McConaughey, actor :eyebrows:
  • Mikhail Gorbachev, last leader of Soviet Union
  • Petros "Pete" Sampras, tennis champion :delight:
  • Tommy Lee Jones, actor ^_^

Your personality type: "Good-natured Realist"

Quiet, kind and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function.

Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other’s feelings. Interested in serving others.

This test seems accurate.

I get a different profile every time I take it! Today it was sensitive doer which fits in that it is common to teachers and medical personnel both fields I have done, however I ave gotten analytical thinker and idealistic dreamer before, so mine definitely depends on my mood and frame of mind! However, each one has bits of my personality, so it must be whatever bit is dominant at that point in time! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That is because we all know this is bullshit Kerry, it is just for us to have fun! :P

Individualistic Doer

• Alan Shepherd, astronaut
  • Bruce Lee, martial artist and actor
  • Clint Eastwood, actor and director
  • Frank Zappa, guitarist
  • James Dean, actor
  • John Malkovich, actor
  • Keith Richards, English guitarist and singer
  • Michael Jordan, athlete
  • Tom Cruise, actor
  • Zachary Taylor, American president

barx.gif

INTP - Analytical Thinker. The same I got when I did it 7 years ago.

Your personality type: "Analytical Thinker"

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others. Highly analytical, they can discover connections between two seemingly unrelated things and work best when allowed to use their imagination and critical thinking.

Physicists, chemists, biologists, photographers, strategic planners, mathematicians, university professors, computer programmers, computer animators, technical writers, engineers, lawyers, forensic researchers, writers, artists, psychologists, social scientists, systems analysts, researchers, surveyors.

• Abraham Lincoln, American president
  • Albert Einstein, German physicist
  • Ashley Olsen, actress
  • Carl Jung, Swiss psychiatrist
  • Charles Darwin, English naturalist
  • Gerald Ford, American president
  • Jeff Bingaman, U.S. senator
  • Mary-Kate Olsen, actress
  • Meryl Streep, actress
  • Socrates, Greek philosopher

Your personality type: Reliable Realist
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.
Andrew Johnson, American president
Benjamin Harrison, American president
Evander Holyfield, boxer
George H. W. Bush, American president
George Washington, American president
Harry Truman, American president
Herbert Hoover, American president
Jack Webb, actor and producer
Elizabeth II, queen of England
Warren Buffet, investor and businessman
Lots of presidents in there. Maybe I should get into politics. :P

got the same result. :yay:

INTP - Analytical Thinker. The same I got when I did it 7 years ago.

Your personality type: "Analytical Thinker"

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others. Highly analytical, they can discover connections between two seemingly unrelated things and work best when allowed to use their imagination and critical thinking.

Physicists, chemists, biologists, photographers, strategic planners, mathematicians, university professors, computer programmers, computer animators, technical writers, engineers, lawyers, forensic researchers, writers, artists, psychologists, social scientists, systems analysts, researchers, surveyors.

• Abraham Lincoln, American president
  • Albert Einstein, German physicist
  • Ashley Olsen, actress
  • Carl Jung, Swiss psychiatrist
  • Charles Darwin, English naturalist
  • Gerald Ford, American president
  • Jeff Bingaman, U.S. senator
  • Mary-Kate Olsen, actress
  • Meryl Streep, actress
  • Socrates, Greek philosopher

Awesome! Fist bump fellow A.T :D

Mine was pretty much me spot on :)

Your personality type: "Dreamy Idealist"

Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Writers, artists, counselors, social workers, English teachers, fine arts teachers, child care workers, clergy, missionaries, psychologists, psychiatrists, scientists, political activists, editors, education consultants, journalists, religious educators, social scientists.

Albert Schweitzer, theologian, musician and physician

George Orwell, author and journalist

J.R.R. Tolkien, writer

James Taylor, singer-songwriter and guitarist

John F. Kennedy Jr., lawyer, journalist and publisher

Lisa Kudrow, actress

Mary, mother of Jesus

Peter Jackson, filmmaker

Diana Frances Spencer, princess of Wales

William Shakespeare, English poet and dramatist

Holy shit, this got me to a tee..

Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

Teachers, consultants, psychiatrists, social workers, counselors, clergy, sales representatives, human resources, managers, events coordinators, politicians, diplomats, writers, actors, designers, homemakers, musicians, religious workers.

Holy shit, this got me to a tee..

Yup! You would be an excellent religious worker being Thor and all ....

At least there is only one groundbreaking thinker on here! :Goober:

Don't be jealous. We'll let you in our group, bro, you're just a crazier an outspoken version of us after all.