Your Personality Type

Melanicus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your personality type: Reliable Realist

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Renowned persons with similar personality types:

Andrew Johnson, American president

Benjamin Harrison, American president

Evander Holyfield, boxer

George H. W. Bush, American president

George Washington, American president

Harry Truman, American president

Herbert Hoover, American president

Jack Webb, actor and producer

Elizabeth II, queen of England

Warren Buffet, investor and businessman

Lots of presidents in there. Maybe I should get into politics. :P

@Stingray, i'm interested in your personality type especially, and of course of other guys too

ENTP

Your personality type: "Groundbreaking Thinker"

Creative, resourceful and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues and may be into "one-upmanship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Careers that could fit you include:

Entrepreneurs, lawyers, psychologists, photographers, consultants, sales represenatives, actors, engineers, scientists, inventors, marketers, computer programmers, comedians, computer analysts, credit investigators, journalists, psychiatrists, public relations, designers, writers, artists, musicians, politicians.

Ps: Jung based/MBTI tests (this is one) are methodologically flawed by the way :Goober: for example, my last test is an ENFJ. Test retest shows 60% of people have a different personality profile after a mere 6 weeks. These tests thrive on descripitive broadness and the accompanying 'face-validity'.

Ps2: why are you so interested in mine?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Individualistic doer. Terrific.

• Alan Shepherd, astronaut
  • Bruce Lee, martial artist and actor
  • Clint Eastwood, actor and director
  • Frank Zappa, guitarist
  • James Dean, actor
  • John Malkovich, actor
  • Keith Richards, English guitarist and singer
  • Michael Jordan, athlete
  • Tom Cruise, actor
  • Zachary Taylor, American president

:worship:

barx.gif

Your personality type: "Dreamy Idealist"

Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Writers, artists, counselors, social workers, English teachers, fine arts teachers, child care workers, clergy, missionaries, psychologists, psychiatrists, scientists, political activists, editors, education consultants, journalists, religious educators, social scientists.

Famous:

• Albert Schweitzer, theologian, musician and physician
  • George Orwell, author and journalist
  • J.R.R. Tolkien, writer
  • James Taylor, singer-songwriter and guitarist
  • John F. Kennedy Jr., lawyer, journalist and publisher
  • Lisa Kudrow, actress
  • Mary, mother of Jesus
  • Peter Jackson, filmmaker
  • Diana Frances Spencer, princess of Wales
  • William Shakespeare, English poet and dramatist

The careers in bold I either already worked with or considered. I guess that's pretty accurate.

The personality description is me down to a T.

Your personality type: "Reliable Realist"

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Same as Steve - reliable realist. Very accurate! :)

Career examples: lawyer, judge, accountant,dentist, computer scientist, technician .... medical doctor.

Examples according to the test:

• Andrew Johnson, American president
  • Benjamin Harrison, American president
  • Evander Holyfield, boxer
  • George H. W. Bush, American president
  • George Washington, American president
  • Harry Truman, American president
  • Herbert Hoover, American president
  • Jack Webb, actor and producer
  • Elizabeth II, queen of England
  • Warren Buffet, investor and businessman

Spontaneous Idealist

Enthusiastic, idealistic and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

The title "Spontaneous Idealist" fits me more than its description.

Your personality type: "Determined Realist"

Practical, traditional and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

Military, business administrators, managers, police/detective work, judges, financial officers, teachers, sales representatives, government workers, insurance agents, underwriters, nursing administrators, trade and technical teachers.

Renowned persons with similar personality types:

• Andrew Jackson, American president
  • Bette Davis, actress
  • Elliot Ness, prohibition agent
  • George W. Bush, American president
  • Grover Cleveland, American president
  • James Monroe, American president
  • John D. Rockefeller, industrialist and philanthropist
  • Lyndon B. Johnson, American president
  • Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart
  • William Henry Harrison, American president

Hmmm... Never knew that I was a realist.... Is it possible my answers were inaccurate?