Mario Balotelli

Namika

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see how people would be against this...... seriously.....

Because he's got a history of being a very selfish individual who seems to put himself above the team. He's fantastically talented but he has character issues and that's the last thing this club needs right now.

Too much emotional baggage. Would you date that man/woman that carves her name into your arm after three dates?

He could be a great addition to the side if Jose can sort out his attitude.

Lukaku - Balotelli parynership is a mouth watering prospect.

Jose couldn't do it at Inter...

• 3 weeks later...

Hate the guy but if he's available on loan in January and he isn't cup tied.....we're desperate.

He is cup tied in the Champions League, played all six group stage matches as well as some qualifiers for Milan.

Anyway, I wouldn't say no to signing him even on a permanent deal. Sure he has his issues but there's no doubting his quality and assuming he's available for around 15-20m, getting him would be a bargain compared to what the other strikers of his level are worth these days. Proven in the PL too and Jose already knows what his personality is like from their time together at Inter so if he's still willing to take a chance with him, I'm game.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You