Mario Balotelli

Namika

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balotelli is a nutcase, don't compare him to Zlatan.

How could a bloke like him fit in with such pros and great men like Lamps, Mata, Ramires, Ivanovic... I just don' want it.

Zlatan at a younger age wasn't that much different to Balotelli now and he has certainly had his fair share of controversy on and off the pitch. I think his character is part of the reason why he's become so good at playing the beautiful game and I see no reason why the same couldn't apply to Balotelli as well.

Don't get me wrong, Zlatan is definitely one of my all-time favorites outside of Chelsea and I rate him very highly as a player but he's no saint and few people would describe as a top professional.

Zlatan at a younger age wasn't that much different to Balotelli now and he has certainly had his fair share of controversy on and off the pitch. I think his character is part of the reason why he's become so good at playing the beautiful game and I see no reason why the same couldn't apply to Balotelli as well.

Don't get me wrong, Zlatan is definitely one of my all-time favorites outside of Chelsea and I rate him very highly as a player but he's no saint and few people would describe as a top professional.

Come on, Balotelli is crazy.. Zlatan you could say he's arrogant, a bit lazy or selfish but Balotelli is just an idiot. Even Mourinho confirmed it a few times saying how difficult it is with him.

Also I don't think he will ever be that good even if he calms down which is highly unlikely.

If Mourinho could do what Prandelli has done and put his arm around him and get someone to take him under their wing then he could be an amazing player. Balotelli has so so much talent. Absolutely destroyed Germany at the Euros. Milans best player by a mile and hes like 22. Things with Jose didn't work the first time around but they could again, remember Jose worked with Ibra who is very much the same.

Jose to sign Mario? I don't think so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3I8QzpvfU

:lol:

EDIT: Just remembered another one, in the league but I can't remember against whom. Inter were winning by a goal and Jose puts Mario on with something like 25 mins remaining. Literally 30 seconds later, Mario tries to track back but makes a lat challenge on a player at the edge of the box and gets a YC. He stands in the wall for the FK. Player takes it, Mario puts his hand out to stop it. Gives away a pen, gets a second yellow and gets sent off and Inter go on to lose the game by a goal! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Other controversial players we've talked about in the past, and shall not be named, do have certain say questionable antics, but once they get into the training ground, they give 100% in training - have not heard of them missing training for one reason or another.

Now, the same can't be said about Balotelli. His lifestyle DOES affect his game.

Agree with most here in that It would make no sense to go for him since we have Lukaku.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You