Mario Balotelli

Namika

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From one 'interesting' player to another.

I don't particularly like Mario but he's a bargain at like £15m bit annoyed I thought Liverpool were out of

It with Lambert as a replacement for Suarez but now Mario, slightly anxious of this concept.

they are taking barely risks with this transfer. even if he flops, he is still only 24 and they can sell him for 10-20 m or more and get their money back. perfect transfer from them from an economical point of view. on the other hand, if he can put his things together and concentrate on football and fullfill his potential (I could see Rodgers doing it with him), he could be one of the best signings of the summer...

ps: there are reports that Pool will include conduct clauses with financial penalties in the contract and he'll accept them...

they are taking barely risks with this transfer. even if he flops, he is still only 24 and they can sell him for 10-20 m or more and get their money back. perfect transfer from them from an economical point of view. on the other hand, if he can put his things together and concentrate on football and fullfill his potential (I could see Rodgers doing it with him), he could be one of the best signings of the summer...

ps: there are reports that Pool will include conduct clauses with financial penalties in the contract and he'll accept them...

If he flops there's no way they'll get their money back. The fact that no other club want him atm for £16M shows that no-one wants to take the risk with him any more and if he flops AGAIN they will be stuck with him like we're stuck with Torres. They'll likely not be able to even give him away with his high wages coupled with his tendency to flop, disrupt the club harmony and act like a mental child.

He's being sold for a loss by the club which had that absolute nutcase Berlusconi as their president after just a year. That says everything you need to know. They're obviously desperate to be rid of him like every other club that's had him. Liverpool are taking a massive risk.

I think he'd be a good buy for Liverpool, offers something different to Sturridge, physical presence (although they do have that in Lambert) but a much more mobile and technical player (although Lamberts technique aint too bad to be honest) who can win a game in an instance. I'd say we should make a move for him to be a back up but hes too good to be a back up in my eyes, sure he has had problems in the past but we've all seen how good he can be.

Will he suit Liverpool' style of play? we all know Liverpool play with pace and energy, Balo is the total opposite on the pitch, he struts around and can look lazy. I personally think Liverpool are partly singing him just because of the name, it's like a marquee signing for the fans. Rodgers apparently isn't too keen but the board want him and for that price he's ready to take that gamble.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You