Mario Balotelli

Namika

Ac Milan have some good young talent on that team...

If they can weather the storm, in a few years, they will be pretty darn good....... Similar to Chelsea situation...

I dont think Balo will ever return to England, but he might switch over to another team in the Italian League..... (Juve would be ideal with their shit Cfs they had for a while)..

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one can deny his talent... He is a head case but with Jose I feel he can be controlled. Also, didn't Milan get him for €20M last year? his value couldn't have appreciated that much. No one can tell me a strike force of Balotelli, Lukaku and torres(obligatory eye roll) wouldn't be a menacing proposition

No one can deny his talent... He is a head case but with Jose I feel he can be controlled. Also, didn't Milan get him for €20M last year? his value couldn't have appreciated that much. No one can tell me a strike force of Balotelli, Lukaku and torres(obligatory eye roll) wouldn't be a menacing proposition

yeah like Mou controlled him at Inter, didnt he?

Mario is a brilliant and talented player with a lot of potential but his unmanageable personality is getting into a way. Mourinho couldn't control him at Inter so I fail to see any reason why would he be able to control him now.

I think Balo's matured a bit since his days in Inter. He also manages to stay more composed for Italy. But the biggest point I want to make is that a crazy Balotelli's better than sane Torres/Ba/Eto'o. We are playing with 10 anyway

his agent Mino Raiola:

"Mario wishes to leave Milan in January. We don’t know where he will go at the moment, we are looking at the different possibilities. Chelsea is one of the options, but there has been no offers and I cannot comment [on whether] we have been contacted."

his agent Mino Raiola:

"Mario wishes to leave Milan in January. We don’t know where he will go at the moment, we are looking at the different possibilities. Chelsea is one of the options, but there has been no offers and I cannot comment [on whether] we have been contacted."

Source?

Chelsea resorting to this brainless prick Balotelli would be like a desperate mother resorting to prostitution. In the end, our problem would be gone but so would our pride.

Perhaps not the best analogy but you get the point lol. He's a troublemaker, he's childish and immature. He would bring so much negative spotlight and possibly internal drama too...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You