Ronaldo wins FIFA Ballon d'Or 2013

Sidzeret

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is no where near as good as Ronaldo, I really can't be ****** getting into another stupid messi vs Ronaldo debate. I think and have always thought Ronaldo is better, it's just an opinion, you disagree as always it really is too late too care

He is no where near as good as Ronaldo, I really can't be ****** getting into another stupid messi vs Ronaldo debate. I think and have always thought Ronaldo is better, it's just an opinion, you disagree as always it really is too late too care

Messi is better than Cristiano in almost all facet of the game...

However, Cristiano has a rocket launcher of a leg and has better vertical... Besides that, dont see anything else Cristiano is better than Messi in....

Messi is better than Cristiano in almost all facet of the game...

However, Cristiano has a rocket launcher of a leg and has better vertical... Besides that, dont see anything else Cristiano is better than Messi in....

YOUR OPINION

It is not mine.

Ronaldo is faster, stronger, and really at his peak many have said Messi is on the way down.

Ronaldo is a better passer, team player and can speak many languages. He almost singlehandedly took Portugal the World Cup. He is just better :)

YOUR OPINION

It is not mine.

Ronaldo is faster, stronger, and really at his peak many have said Messi is on the way down.

Ronaldo is a better passer, team player and can speak many languages, just better :)

True. Cristiano has better top speed like Theo, but Messi faster with the ball..

He's def. stronger, but not football strong.. Messi I bet would do a better job holding the ball up than Cristiano and running through people...

PASSING IS A DEF. NO. Cristiano never learned to pass properly. Team player? Dont know bout that.

Your opinion, I think Ronaldo is better in all these areas and if we just outlet put it down to goals and performances, THIS SEASON, Ronaldo has been far better double the goals Messi has got both in La Liga and and CL. It should be no contest this year.

True. Cristiano has better top speed like Theo, but Messi faster with the ball..

He's def. stronger, but not football strong.. Messi I bet would do a better job holding the ball up than Cristiano and running through people...

PASSING IS A DEF. NO. Cristiano never learned to pass properly. Team player? Dont know bout that.

Lmao

Okay, Ronaldo definitely deserves it this year by far but to say he's been "robbed over the last few years" is ignorant IMO.

Like scoring 80 goals in a season isn't a magnificent achievement, lol. I understand people saying Ronaldo is better, but Messi nowhere near the level Ronaldo is on? How anyone can even saying that is bewildering.

Okay, Ronaldo definitely deserves it this year by far but to say he's been "robbed over the last few years" is ignorant IMO.

Like scoring 80 goals in a season isn't a magnificent achievement, lol. I understand people saying Ronaldo is better, but Messi nowhere near the level Ronaldo is on? How anyone can even saying that is bewildering.

Exactly!

Saying Ronaldo is better is one thing (and it basically comes down to personal preference), but saying Messi is not good is absolutely pathetic.

Sorry, but whoever says Messi is mediocre is plain stupid. Such a statement shows who some know absolutely nothing about football...

Messi is the better player! and has been better than Ronaldo overall this year! if you base it on individual performances in 2013 Messi has performed alot better then CR7, Ronaldo has the better stats this year as Messi has had injury problems, but as we know stats dont tell the whole story! only reason why its close this year is because Messi has had injury problems this season, and people seem to only remember what each player has done in the last few months rather then looking at what each has done in the entire year!

Like Bale last season because he performed well from January to May everyone remembered that and forgot how average he was in the first 4/5 months of the season!

If it had been the other way around and Ronaldo was suffering with injury this season then no one would even be debating that Ronaldo should win it! i think that says it all really.

To call someone ignorant just because they disagree is pathetic. Believe me I am alot of things but ignorant is not one of them.

Messi isn't as good Ronaldo my opinion

And

Exactly!

Saying Ronaldo is better is one thing (and it basically comes down to personal preference), but saying Messi is not good is absolutely pathetic.

Sorry, but whoever says Messi is mediocre is plain stupid. Such a statement shows who some know absolutely nothing about football...

I am far from stupid, again because I disagree with you it's really not needed these constant derogatory statements. It's attitudes by the same people on here that does take some of the fun out of this forum. Nooner is ever allowed I disagree without being called a troll, ignorant, stupid or worse. It's ridiculous.

To call someone ignorant just because they disagree is pathetic. Believe me I am alot of things but ignorant is not one of them.

Messi isn't as good Ronaldo my opinion.

And

I am far from stupid, again because I disagree with you it's really not needed these constant derogatory statements. It's attitudes by the same people on ere that does take sme of the fun out of this forum. Nooner is ever allowed I disagree without being called a troll, ignorant, stupid or worse. It's ridiculous.

I think its cause your a girl.....

Girls LOVE CRISTIANO!