test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jcar92

Brazilian NT

Started by Jcar92,

764 posts in this topic

I thought at the time Ganso would be a much bigger thing than Neymar would ever be. A lot of people thought the same. A shame it never came to be.

What has happened to Ganso? Has he really been affected by the injuries and all those media pressure that he's completely off the radar now??

P.S. I still remember how awesome he was in FM11. :P

What has happened to Ganso? Has he really been affected by the injuries and all those media pressure that he's completely off the radar now??

Ganso is slow and injury prone.

Nothing wrong with him technically, its the physical aspect that ganso always lacked.

This is the guy who refused to call up Neymar, Ganso and Damiao for the fact they were young and inexperienced although players like Robinho, Kaka and that were waning. Will he do the same again with young players? Also Brazil probably should have looked for a foreign coach, sure you want a manager of the same nationality of the team hes managing but still you want a very good manager.

Well I stand corrected then haha but yeah Ganso probably was the most ready player out of the three of them at the time from reports and also stats I was seeing based on his goal and assist contribution.

Yes, let brazil call up an 18 year old neymar and 2 young kids in ganso and damaio. The same damaio that couldnt beat fred or joe out this world cup.

As @Korea said, it's not so much about his ability on the ball or his vision and creativity. He can still produce beautiful plays and he has the eye for finding passes on the final third. But he's just not dynamical enough. It almost seems like he just doesn't want to play. Like a former brazilian player said commenting on Ganso, he plays like he's 38, which is really weird for a 24 years old. He's way too slow and he doesn't have enough off the ball movement, it looks almost as if he is tired all the time. He can still be good on Brazilian league because we play a very slow paced football, but even then he could be like twice the player he is if he put a little bit more effort on the pitch. I'm not entirely convinced he is that bad physically, I honestly think he's lazy.

Maybe it's all tied to confidence, I don't know, but at Santos he was considerably better both technically and physically. Also having players like Neymar to pass to can never hurt.

Jason and Korea like this