test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jcar92

Brazilian NT

Started by Jcar92,

764 posts in this topic

No, it isn´t. Brazilians are & love to dance samba, don´t you ?

You dont get to decide what we find insulting or not!

You dont get to decide what we find insulting or not!

Certainly, I do & I find it funny. Many folks in here called me maple syrup. I didn´t get all huffy-puffy, then. Just relax.

Certainly, I do & I find it funny. Many folks in here called me maple syrup. I didn´t get all huffy-puffy, then. Just relax.

I dont care if you find it funny or not, I feel offended by it and that is enough for you to stop using that term!

I dont care if you find it funny or not, I feel offended by it and that is enough for you to stop using that term!

It´s well known, throughout the world. have you never heard of it yet ?

Would canaries be acceptable ?

Whether you find it offensive or not, Bushman, someone else has. Please think twice before posting something someone might find offensive please!

I have found many offensive postings here before & I think it is a true reflection of Brazil. Therefore, I did not think much of it.

Are you going to deal with cicero & his lies, trolling too ?

I have found many offensive postings here before & I think it is a true reflection of Brazil. Therefore, I did not think much of it.

Are you going to deal with cicero & his lies, trolling too ?

Fair enough, but someone has taken offence to the comment, so I think it would be wise to stop! :)

And I will deal with Cicero myself, without your own interventions, thank you.

Rmpr likes this

Fair enough, but someone has taken offence to the comment, so I think it would be wise to stop! :)

And I will deal with Cicero myself, without your own interventions, thank you.

Well, If we all were to take an offense to everything is posted here, hardly anyone would be left here. All banned ? :rolleyes:

Anyways, back to Rio.

Personally, I would love to see Belgium team to meet Brazil. I honestly, believe they can eliminate them.

My leading horse in Rio is Germany. I believe, they are going to roll over everyone.

Anyways, back to Rio.

Personally, I would love to see Belgium team to meet Brazil. I honestly, believe they can eliminate them.

My leading horse in Rio is Germany. I believe, they are going to roll over everyone.

Germany are my co favorites.... with Brazil

However, I dont think belgium can match brazil. Brazil is essentially better than belgium in every position, save GK and maybe CF....

Also, you guys forget its going to be in brazil with brazilian style calls.... So, you can expect a lot of ticky tacky fouls, which the Brazilians and prob. south america in general excel in.

Germany are my co favorites.... with Brazil

However, I dont think belgium can match brazil. Brazil is essentially better than belgium in every position, save GK and maybe CF....

Also, you guys forget its going to be in brazil with brazilian style calls.... So, you can expect a lot of ticky tacky fouls, which the Brazilians and prob. south america in general excel in.

Belgium can match Brazil, in just about every position, easily. So far, what I have seen out of the games, Brazil were mediocre & Belgium dominated. Of course, many things may change. just one thing I know, Brazil ain´t the team to worry about.

As for Brazilian tick-tacka fouls, hopefully, European refs won´t fall for it. We already seen Neymar´s dives here.

Willian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

:getin::getin::getin::getin::getin::getin:

:woo: :woo:

best news to wake up to!!!!!!!

Im happy for him, he deserve this for a long time. Thats why it annoys me, he done some amazing things in Shaktar last season and havent got the call, now he's playing 3 games in Chelsea and he gets it? pathetic by Scolari and the Brazilian team... but anyway it had to happen.

Lucas fucking Leiva is in the squad and Fernandinho not :ph34r:

Actually the fact Lucas is in the squad alone deserves a :ph34r:

Btw what happend to Fred? (the striker)

I guess Fred is injured - which is how he spends like 50% of the season

I'm thankful for Lucas Moura being off, he's a flop imo until proved otherwise

I agree on Leiva vs Fernandinho though

The thing is, with the AM we have we can afford having an average target-man like Jo or even Fred. Pato is a disgrace though and Robinho is terrible. Neymar will score a lot of goals for us, I have no doubt about it and so will the other AMs and probably whoever plays ahead of them, given the many chances they create. I'm not worried about our attack at all.

Belgium can match Brazil, in just about every position, easily. So far, what I have seen out of the games, Brazil were mediocre & Belgium dominated. Of course, many things may change. just one thing I know, Brazil ain´t the team to worry about.

As for Brazilian tick-tacka fouls, hopefully, European refs won´t fall for it. We already seen Neymar´s dives here.

Actually, they arent.. Brazil ams, cms, and cbs and full backs are substantially better than belgium.. JC is kind of a mystery since he is in QPR and Fred as well via injury.

Brazil played well in the confed. cup. Not so well vs England, Switzerland, etc...However, they do have a history of playing like crap prior to the world cup.

Also, the refs are from all around the world, not brazil at the confed cup.... I can imagine that the same fouls will be allowed next summer, which will be a huge advantage to south american teams....

Actually, they arent.. Brazil ams, cms, and cbs and full backs are substantially better than belgium.. JC is kind of a mystery since he is in QPR and Fred as well via injury.

Brazil played well in the confed. cup. Not so well vs England, Switzerland, etc...However, they do have a history of playing like crap prior to the world cup.

Also, the refs are from all around the world, not brazil at the confed cup.... I can imagine that the same fouls will be allowed next summer, which will be a huge advantage to south american teams....

In my view, quite the opposite.

Brazil last spots are going to be tough for Scolari to select.

RB: Alves, maicon

CBs: Luiz, Silva, Dante,Marquinhos

LB: Marcelo, filipe

CMs; Rambo, Paulinho, Gustavo, Hernanes

Ams: Neymar, Oscar, Bernard, Lucas

CF: Fred

I think those 17 are guaranteed. Still, with 3 spots open for players like Lucas, Fernando, Fernandinho, Robinho, Jo, Willian and maybe Maicon eventually get's dropped. Probably another CF, or a false nine.

I wonder if Romelo, Danilo, Dede and Alex sandro will ever get call ups from now to than.

On a side note, I'm still hoping for the day Pato revives his career.

Brazil last spots are going to be tough for Scolari to select.

RB: Alves, maicon

CBs: Luiz, Silva, Dante,Marquinhos

LB: Marcelo, filipe

CMs; Rambo, Paulinho, Gustavo, Hernanes

Ams: Neymar, Oscar, Bernard, Lucas

CF: Fred

I think those 17 are guaranteed. Still, with 3 spots open for players like Lucas, Fernando, Fernandinho, Robinho, Jo, Willian and maybe Maicon eventually get's dropped. Probably another CF, or a false nine.

I wonder if Romelo, Danilo, Dede and Alex sandro will ever get call ups from now to than.

1. Julio Cesar and Jefferson are guaranteed to be in the squad.

2. Marquinhos is not a certainty. Rever, Dede and Henrique can still get in somehow.

3. Filipe has lost his place to Maxwell long ago.

4. Lucas is not in Scolari's plan anymore, he will have to set the world on fire to regain his position.

5. Hulk is a must in that team, he adds in many areas we lack.

On a side note, I'm still hoping for the day Pato revives his career.

You better keep waiting...

Barbara and Korea like this

The teams are placed to be drawn into groups now.

My lovable Belgium team is in fairly good position & should advance further, I hope.

On December 6th, I believe the draw takes place. Looking forward to it.