test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jcar92

Brazilian NT

Started by Jcar92,

764 posts in this topic

Already making excuses for that future loss, I see ...

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hahahaha, Brazil can easily beat Belgium even without a atriker. That is how much better we are! :Goober:

Stingray likes this

Hahahaha, Brazil can easily beat Belgium even without a atriker. That is how much better we are! :Goober:

Maybe , but you also have Luiz in defense :-)

Maybe , but you also have Luiz in defense :-)

So you're actually saying we won't concede any goals to Belgium and we'll also score a few from his free kicks? Sweet.

:Goober:

Rmpr likes this

So you're actually saying we won't concede any goals to Belgium and we'll also score a few from his free kicks? Sweet.

a must read ow ye overconfident ones

Unskilled and unaware of it: How difficulties in recognizing one's own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments.
By Kruger, Justin; Dunning, David
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol 77(6), Dec 1999, 1121-1134.
Abstract
People tend to hold overly favorable views of their abilities in many social and intellectual domains. The authors suggest that this overestimation occurs, in part, because people who are unskilled in these domains suffer a dual burden: Not only do these people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices, but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it. Across 4 studies, the authors found that participants scoring in the bottom quartile on tests of humor, grammar, and logic grossly overestimated their test performance and ability. Although their test scores put them in the 12th percentile, they estimated themselves to be in the 62nd. Several analyses linked this miscalibration to deficits in metacognitive skill, or the capacity to distinguish accuracy from error. Paradoxically, improving the skills of the participants, and thus increasing their metacognitive competence, helped them recognize the limitations of their abilities. (PsycINFO Database Record © 2012 APA, all rights reserved)

a must read ow ye overconfident ones

Unskilled and unaware of it: How difficulties in recognizing one's own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments.
By Kruger, Justin; Dunning, David
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol 77(6), Dec 1999, 1121-1134.
Abstract
People tend to hold overly favorable views of their abilities in many social and intellectual domains. The authors suggest that this overestimation occurs, in part, because people who are unskilled in these domains suffer a dual burden: Not only do these people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices, but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it. Across 4 studies, the authors found that participants scoring in the bottom quartile on tests of humor, grammar, and logic grossly overestimated their test performance and ability. Although their test scores put them in the 12th percentile, they estimated themselves to be in the 62nd. Several analyses linked this miscalibration to deficits in metacognitive skill, or the capacity to distinguish accuracy from error. Paradoxically, improving the skills of the participants, and thus increasing their metacognitive competence, helped them recognize the limitations of their abilities. (PsycINFO Database Record © 2012 APA, all rights reserved)

Since I won't be playing the match myself your text doesn't apply.

Stingray likes this

Tom is so fucking scared Brazil will trash his insignificant country! :lol2:

'Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres.Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae' said Julius Caesar, who feared us, saying of all Gaul, the Belgae were the bravest/strongest (of course he said that after he kicked our asses).

Just think of the humiliation if a country the size of Sao Paolo just happened to eliminate a country that hosts the WC AND is the size of entire Europe. Get in there, lads!

Box-Of-Shame-Sadness-Reaction-Gif.gif

Rmpr likes this

'Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres.Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae' said Julius Caesar, who feared us, saying of all Gaul, the Belgae were the bravest/strongest (of course he said that after he kicked our asses).

Just think of the humiliation if a country the size of Sao Paolo just happened to eliminate a country that hosts the WC AND is the size of entire Europe. Get in there, lads!

Why? Are you already planning on knocking-out Russia in 2018? :Goober:

Stingray likes this

DENIAL you brazilian lot, I say, DENIAL :getin:

Hahahahaha, I am not the one with a superstar who cant even do a backheel! :P

But in all seriousness, if Belgium and Brazil meet each other, I will be as tense as if it was Argentina...

Stingray likes this

Jack that from Wilian thread...

How is Hulk still on the squad and not Lucas????

Where did Filipe Luis go? Can Marquinhos play RB well or is his mainly a cb still?

I guess Pato is done..

Lucas Leiva hasnt been playin well for either Brazil or Liverpool...

Whatever happen to Diego Alves? Wasnt he a beast a few years ago?

Is Demaio like officially gone?

Whatever happen to the likes of Alex sandro, romolu, and danilo??

I guess Rafael is really not going to make it...

DENIAL you brazilian lot, I say, DENIAL :getin:

Nothing to worry about. Belgium is going to surprise many teams.

If they meet the samba dancers, maybe they send them out to the streets to dance only.

Stingray likes this

Nothing to worry about. Belgium is going to surprise many teams.

If they meet the samba dancers, maybe they send them out to the streets to dance only.

Stop calling us 'samba dancers', that is both stupid and insulting...

Ainsley Harriott likes this