test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jcar92

Brazilian NT

Started by Jcar92,

764 posts in this topic

Well, the World Cup is coming, we are the hosts, the forum has a pretty good amount of Brazilians users, here also has some admirers of Brazilian football... And i just saw the topic of the belgians... So i thought, why not?

I'm creating this topic for us to discuss about the "seleção", the players, the coaches, the new stadiums, our tactics and whatever you guys fells like (about the Br football of course)! I just think that here the discussions happens in a high level and with good visions that maybe we won't get in our country, things that only outsiders can see.

Anyway, If the World Cup's list should be given today, i would call those players:

* Big Phil likes what he is seeing...

** Really close to the WC

*** Already in the WC

Goalkeepers:

Julio Cesar*** (QPR - ENG)

Diego Alves (Valencia - ESP)

Fabio (Cruzeiro - BRA)

Center-backs:

Thiago Silva*** (PSG - FRA)

David Luiz*** (CHE - ENG)

Dante** (Bayern - GERM)

Miranda (A. Madrid - ESP) or Marquinhos (PSG - FRA)

Full-backs:

Maicon* (Roma - ITA)

Marcelo*** (R. Madrid - ESP)

Dani Alves** (Barcelona - ESP)

Maxwell (PSG - FRA)

Center-midfielders:

Luiz Gustavo*** (Bayern - GERM)

Paulinho** (Spurs - ENG)

Lucas Leiva (Liverpool - ENG)

Hernanes* (Lazio - ITA)

Attacking Midfielders:

Oscar** (CHE - ENG)

Bernard** (Shakhtar - Russia)

Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool - ENG)

Willian (CHE - ENG)

Forwards:

Neymar*** (Barcelona - ESP)

Fred*** (Fluminense - BRA)

Hulk* (Zenit - Russia) or Ramires* (CHE - ENG)

Diego Costa (A. Madrid - ESP)

------------------------------Julio César------------------------------

------------------T. Silva--------------------D. Luiz------------------

-Maicon-----------------------------------------------------Marcelo-

---------------------------------------L. Gustavo---------------------

-----------------------Paulinho----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------Oscar----------------------------------

------------Bernard--------------------------------Neymar---------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------Fred----------------------------------

Ramires is in my opinion in great trouble, Paulinho seems like one of those that are already in the WC, Hernanes will not come out because he is a DLP, or at least a player that plays passing the ball around, thing that we really need. Also, we need a holding midfielder, that Ramires isn't. The fight stays, for me, between Hulk and Ramires... And i think that Felipao will take Hulk! Ramires is a better player, but with the ones that we have at the center midfield, Hulk is more needed to our game... At least in my opinion(Felipao also uses him in all of Brazil's games).

Fred is also a problem, he is always hurt, so i think we need to find some striker asap, and it could be even worse without Diego Costa.

Those problems aside, i think we have a pretty good all-rounder team with good, decent players in all positions, reserves included.

Players good enough to be called (at least for me):

Goalkeepers:

Jefferson (Botafogo - BRA) / Neto (Fiorentina - ITA) / Victor (A. Mineiro - BRA) / Diego Cavalieri (Fluminense - BRA)

Center-backs:

Marquinhos (PSG - FRA) / Alex (PSG - FRA) / Gil (Corinthians - BRA) / Dedé (Cruzeiro - BRA) / Réver (A. Mineiro - BRA) / Henrique (Palmeiras - BRA)

Right-backs:

Rafael (MANU - ENG) / Rafinha (Bayern - GERM) / Danilo (Porto - PT) / Mario Fernandes (CSKA - Russia) / Fagner (Vasco - BRA - If he overcome his slump and regain his form)

Left-backs:

Filipe Luis (A. Madrid - ESP) / Adriano (Barcelona - ESP) / Gulherme Siqueira (Benfica - PT) / Alex Sandro (Porto - PT) / Alex Telles (Gremio - BRA)

Center-midfielders:

Ramires (CHE - ENG) / Fernandinho (M. City - ENG) / Sandro (Tottenham - ENG) / Fernando (Porto - PT) / Casemiro (R. Madrid - ESP) / Elias (Flamengo - BRA) / Lucas Silva (Cruzeiro - BRA)

Attacking Midfielders:

Diego Ribas (Wolfsburg - GERM) / P.H. Ganso (São Paulo - BRA - Is playing fairly well again, and i don't say it for just 1 or 2 games) / Lucas Moura (PSG - FRA) / Éverton Ribeiro (Cruzeiro - BRA) / Taison (Shakhtar - Russia)

Forwards:

Hulk (Zenit - Russia) / Diego Tardelli (A. Mineiro - BRA) / Walter (Goias - BRA - if he loses weight lol He is awesome, has a crazy technique, is strong, fast(for a person with his figure) and a player with a good vision and a killer shoot. But again, LOL) / Jô (A. Mineiro - BRA) / Pato (Corinthians - BRA - If he overcome his slump and regain his form)

Does anybody knows some other quality brazilian striker? Because we reaally need one right now...

Rmpr and Dion like this

Well, the World Cup is coming, we are the hosts, the forum has a pretty good amount of Brazilians users, here also has some admirers of Brazilian football... And i just saw the topic of the belgians... So i thought, why not?

Because the Belgians only got that stupid thread to be proud of, while we got five stars on our Brazilian jersey!

We dont need to lower to their levels! :wank2::Goober:

Moustradamus, Jcar92 and Stingray like this

Because the Belgians only got that stupid thread to be proud of, while we got five stars on our Brazilian jersey!

Oh come on... Lol! Man, i want to talk about our NT! And here seems like a good place, don't jynx(how the Hell do i write it right? Fuck) it already!

Oh come on... Man, i want to talk about our NT! And here seems like a good place, don't jynx it already!

I believe Jynx is the pokemon whereas jinx is the word :ph34r: . But nice thread.

Regarding our NT what I'm more concerned about are our attacking midfielders in general, some good sub to Luiz Gustavo (I don't know how to feel about Lucas Leiva...), another good sub for Marcelo and hope Diego Costa chooses us and keep the good form. We have a very good defense with top class centerbacks, decent goalkeepers, very good/top class sidebacks and also very good defensive midfielders. I'm not as confident in our attack, Fred is getting older and older and we need Oscar, Bernard and Neymar to improve a lot until the WC.

Rmpr and Jcar92 like this

PswAx5n.png

:beer:

Rmpr likes this

Oh come on... Lol! Man, i want to talk about our NT! And here seems like a good place, don't jynx(how the Hell do i write it right? Fuck) it already!

Hahahaha, I was only taking the piss at Tom! :P

I believe Jynx is the pokemon whereas jinx is the word :ph34r:

LMAO! :lol:

I believe Jynx is the pokemon whereas jinx is the word :ph34r: . But nice thread.

Regarding our NT what I'm more concerned about are our attacking midfielders in general, some good sub to Luiz Gustavo (I don't know how to feel about Lucas Leiva...), another good sub for Marcelo and hope Diego Costa chooses us and keep the good form. We have a very good defense with top class centerbacks, decent goalkeepers, very good/top class sidebacks and also very good defensive midfielders. I'm not as confident in our attack, Fred is getting older and older and we need Oscar, Bernard and Neymar to improve a lot until the WC.

Maybe we should just say fuck whatever and put Neymar as false 9 with Bernard and Coutinho at the sides... Now, if about atacking midfielders you mean the Playmaker, we may be fucked. Until now we only have Oscar, the others are all uncertainties... Ganso has been in a slump for 2 years, Coutinho may not be ready (talent, i think that we could give it a try! but he is too inconsistent right now) yet, Willian is more of a winger than a trequartista (the same for Everton R.) and Diego Ribas... Is Diego Ribas. lol Maybe we should just call Paulo Bayer, i don't know. But seriously, we may end up bringing Kaka or paGODinho.

If Lucas Leiva can't do, we can just take Sandro, and if he is broken at the time, Fernando of Porto or Ralf or Fuck this shit.

Ramires a forward?

Of course not, is just that we alreay have 4 center-midfielders, so if we want to bring Ramires to WC, one player of other position will have to be left out... And for me this stays between Hulk and Ramires. Read all the first post please

Of course not, is just that we alreay have 4 center-midfielders, so if we want to bring Ramires to WC, one player of other position will have to be left out... And for me this stays between Hulk and Ramires. Read all the first post please

Sorry about that, I skipped through that part. And IMO Ramires should be starting next to Gustavo

I think Felipão should call Brocador and Walter :ph34r:

definitely better than Pato ;)

@Jcar92, @ is right. There's no road for Brazil, except for the 6th title and that would make a good title. Brazilian NT - The Road to the 6th ;)

I think Felipão should call Brocador and Walter :ph34r:

definitely better than Pato ;)

@Jcar92, @ is right. There's no road for Brazil, except for the 6th title and that would make a good title. Brazilian NT - The Road to the 6th ;)

Dear God, why can't one good person get my shit little miserable ironic jokes? Guys I know that there is no road to Brazil, that we are already there... I started writing it and stopped just like i were just remembering that, and then put "Maracana, Rio" because Brazil NT will only play there if they manage to reach the final match (yes, that expensive stadium that we reformed just for the WC, we may not play there lol). Forgot that the others have to know those facts to understand it.

@Barbara, @ Got it now ?

Barbara likes this

Costa has decided to play for Spain. And just looking at the OP, it's really weird how Brazil don't even have 1 decent striker in Europe :lol:

And we are fucked! They have Negredo, Villa, Michu, Torres and Soldado! And we... Have a always hurted person (Fred), one fat striker (Walter), a loser (Pato) and 2 big overhyped players (Jo/Damiao)! Awesome!

Edit: And i even forgot Fernando Llorente...

Sheva. likes this

Costa has decided to play for Spain. And just looking at the OP, it's really weird how Brazil don't even have 1 decent striker in Europe :lol:

If Fred is fit, we dont need no one else!

However, the chances of that happening are beyond small...

However, the chances of that happening are beyond small...

Already making excuses for that future loss, I see ...

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: