Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single player who started against City should be left at home for this one, i remember last year against United by the hour mark we had pretty much our whole first Xl on meaning (because of extra time) they all played over an hour, which coincided with a tired display at Swansea. As much as i would hate to see us lose against Arsenal, the Newcastle match has to be top priority.

---------------Schwarzer-------------------

Azpi------Luiz--------Kalas-----Bertrand

----------Mikel--------Essien--------------

Willian---------Mata-----------------KDB

-----------------Eto'o------------------------

Better than the 2nd string that took on Arsenal's first team under RDM and drew 0-0,.

A bit too obvious. I wonder if he's trying to trick Wenger..

I think it will be crazy of Mourinho to play whoever that started yesterday in another game tomorrow. Can perhaps only see Cahill starting from yesterday's starting XI. Otherwise, the others should be rested.

Can't see it, i don't think he is going to risk his key players getting injured in this tournament so will rest a lot of players, even if that does mean he loses his unbeaten record against Wenger/Arsenal, if he stays aslong as we hope he does he will lose it anyway at some point.

the sympathy KDB getting here is weird cos i remember people expecting squad players like KALOU to put in messi-like performances in the only match he got after a month on the bench or the reserves. where was this concern about KALOU or moses' match-fitness when people so conviniently ridiculed and abused them!!!

anyways have nothing against KDB, hope he shows his talent and has a good game.

ozil played 3 matches in 7 days and in the next 7 days they have pool, bvb and united, which means their title credentials as well as their CL qualification is on the line. i truly doubt that wenger would risk any of those 2 for a COC match.

podolski and walcott are back in training from what i have heard.

Wenger might well play his young boys ...knowing he would have a ready made excuse if they lost ....

Maybe he wants him to think it is too obvious, so he will think otherwise. Meanwhile he willdo the exact reverse! Or not at all, leaving him in complete disarray !

Or something like that ....

I think the teams will be

Schwarzer

Azpilicueta - Kalas - Luiz - Bertrand

Mikel - Essien

De Bruyne - Mata - Willian

Eto'o

vs

Fabianski
Jenkinson - Mertesacker - Vermaelen - Monreal
Wilshere - Frimpong
Gnabry - Cazorla - Rosicky
Bendtner

From the Arsenal Forum rofl.gif

To be honest, their reserves can probably beat our first XI. Maybe not a full reserves team, but one that's largely reserves for Chelsea is still a great team. It would include players like De Bruyne,Schurlle,Eto'o,Mata,Van Ginkel,Cahill,Essien,Azpilicueta and Schwarzer...that's ******* ridiculous.

And to think that's without counting Lukaku,Courtois,Atsu,Moses and others on loan.

There are many more important games to be played by Chelsea than the one tomorrow.

Therefore, I see changes all around for tomorrow.

One never know, unused players might perform well, just to show Jose " look pal " we are still here.

If we win I wanna see Jose do some ridiculous, over the top celebration even though we couldn't care less about this competition. Just to piss Wenger off.

If our players score, blow kisses to the Arse fans and maybe t-bag the corner flag or something.

Every single player who started against City should be left at home for this one, i remember last year against United by the hour mark we had pretty much our whole first Xl on meaning (because of extra time) they all played over an hour, which coincided with a tired display at Swansea. As much as i would hate to see us lose against Arsenal, the Newcastle match has to be top priority.

---------------Schwarzer-------------------

Azpi------Luiz--------Kalas-----Bertrand

----------Mikel--------Essien--------------

Willian---------Mata-----------------KDB

-----------------Eto'o------------------------

Better than the 2nd string that took on Arsenal's first team under RDM and drew 0-0,.

Fine except Kalas. Can't trust him to be Luiz's partner in defense.

The way i see it, if someone's gonna partner Kalas, it has to be Terry. I'd say, for this match, Cahill- Luiz till half time and give the young lad a chance if we are winning. Its not like we are facing Tranmere fucking Rovers here.