Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was waiting so dearly was this thread. we have to bloody murder those arse-anals. dont think wenger would be stupid enough to play his youth side against the likes of mata, kdb, willian etc, specially since 2 of those 3 plus ba/etoo have so much to prove to mourinho.

the line up is pretty much decided according to me

schwarzer

azpi kalas luiz bert

mikel essien

willian mata kdb

ba/etoo

they ll probably line-up like

viviano

jenkinson ? ? monreal

wilshere-flamini-frimpong

walcott-bendtner-podolski

decent team but we have to win this. no other way around it. and with the quality we have in the team that would start, we should be winning this.

Thing is, we have to maintain our momentum at all costs. I'd even play some starters. We have more depth than Arsenal but they will make up for it by playing a stronger team. The winner depends more on us than on them. If both teams perform to their best, we will easily win.

Looking forward to see what KDB does.

If he has another crappy game then his career might be over at Chelsea.

Cause if he leaves on loan, I don't think he will come back. He had his chance this season and fail to take it.

Mourinho will not trust him for the future and KDB will be sad with how things went for him at Chelsea.

Would be tempted to put Ba, Mata, and Eto'o all on the pitch together. Eto'o has an under looked work rate, especially when utilized at the wing position.

--------Demba Ba-----

Eto'o----Mata----KDB

----Mikel-----Essien----

Bertrand---------Azpiliecueta

------Luiz-----Kalas----------

----------Shwartz---------------

Cause if he leaves on loan, I don't think he will come back. He had his chance this season and fail to take it.

Mourinho will not trust him for the future and KDB will be sad with how things went for him at Chelsea.

I wouldn't be quite so pessimistic ,,I don't believe he is in The last Chance Saloon yet

He has had a crappy game?

There is not much that Oscar and Willian can do what Kevin De Bruyne can't do, he is in the same class as all of our attackers believe me.

Would be tempted to put Ba, Mata, and Eto'o all on the pitch together. Eto'o has an under looked work rate, especially when utilized at the wing position.

--------Demba Ba-----

Eto'o----Mata----KDB

----Mikel-----Essien----

Bertrand---------Azpiliecueta

------Luiz-----Kalas----------

----------Shwartz---------------

We have an abundance of wingers and AM. No reason to put up a striker as a winger unless we are half way through a match and losing.