Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Lovely Away Presence in this match. I don't remember hearing any goonie chants at all. I am going to watch this match later tonight to verify this. Blues shows again that le arse play w/ boys :Goober:

Oh yeah mad props to Bison Essien...200th Appearance representing the Blues & IMHO was the MOTM bossing those boys around the pitch.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant support, brilliant performance. The rate at which our 'B' team has transformed is incredible, thank you Mourinho. Mata outstanding as usual, class finish to settle the game.

IN 2006 pundits reckoned our second team could have been top 6 in PL ,,present second team are near that level..

Mata's first touch on the edge of our area before Azpi scores is sublime, then his right foot touch for his goal is even better. We as a team are blessed to have these players such as Oscar, Mata and Willian, these blokes are so technically gifted it's quite unreal and under Jose can only get better.

Ryan Bertrand tonight was immaculate, truly immaculate. but as a group we should applaud everyone.

Fucking proud of my Chelsea tonight.