Mario Mandzukic

BlueLyon

Should Bayern sign Lewa, there will be Mandzukic available for decent price I think. Pep just said that Mandzukic is best striker in the world, could mean something. Anyway Mandzukic was playing brilliant last season and this aswell, would probably fit here also. Would cost around 20/25mio...Thoughts?

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should Bayern sign Lewa, there will be Mandzukic available for decent price I think. Pep just said that Mandzukic is best striker in the world, could mean something. Anyway Mandzukic was playing brilliant last season and this aswell, would probably fit here also. Would cost around 20/25mio...Thoughts?

...Pep should pass over whatever drugs he's on.

...Pep should pass over whatever drugs he's on.

He aint best but certainly VERY good striker. His heading is top and he looks humble, hard working, team player. Underrated in my opinion, after all he is the one that has done lot for Bayerns last historic season. Afterall, he benched Gomez too. As I said underrated and wouldnt cost 40mio like Martinez or Costa or xyz...

He aint best but certainly VERY good striker. His heading is top and he looks humble, hard working, team player. Underrated in my opinion, after all he is the one that has done lot for Bayerns last historic season. Afterall, he benched Gomez too. As I said underrated and wouldnt cost 40mio like Martinez or Costa or xyz...

LOL humble?

Mandzukic would be completely useless in England. Look how skinny he is. He only flourishes in BAyern because of his link up play, but that only works against those soft Bundesliga defenders. Against City and us, Mandzukic was invisible. Don't want him and his tattooed tiny twig arms here.

Mandzukic would be completely useless in England. Look how skinny he is. He only flourishes in BAyern because of his link up play, but that only works against those soft Bundesliga defenders. Against City and us, Mandzukic was invisible. Don't want him and his tattooed tiny twig arms here.

Guy is 187cm and 84kg, thats skinny?

Mandzukic is better than Lewandoski for Pep's system - so no doubts Pep would say he is the best striker in the World, he probably said Mascherano is the best central defender in the World in the past or Valdes is the best goalkeeper in the World :D

I like Mandzukic but Lewa is a better fit for us and I don't think Pep will go for him

Mandzukic is better than Lewandoski for Pep's system - so no doubts Pep would say he is the best striker in the World, he probably said Mascherano is the best central defender in the World in the past or Valdes is the best goalkeeper in the World :D

I like Mandzukic but Lewa is a better fit for us and I don't think Pep will go for him

Guardiola has been playing with a 'False 9' recently and Mandzukic has found himself to be on the bench. Lewandowski should really be thinking twice before attempting to even join Bayern. Otherwise, he could find himself sitting on the bench half the time or worse, being converted to a wide striker like what happened with David Villa at Barcelona!

Guardiola has been playing with a 'False 9' recently and Mandzukic has found himself to be on the bench. Lewandowski should really be thinking twice before attempting to even join Bayern. Otherwise, he could find himself sitting on the bench half the time or worse, being converted to a wide striker like what happened with David Villa at Barcelona!

He found himself on the bench once in the last 3 matches and he came off the bench that match and in 26 minutes scored two goals and a MOTM performance in a 3-2 victory over Hertha Berlin.

Mandzukic is actually suited to the "False 9" system because he can play on the wing or deeper when required

He found himself on the bench once in the last 3 matches and he came off the bench that match and in 26 minutes scored two goals and a MOTM performance in a 3-2 victory over Hertha Berlin.

Mandzukic is actually suited to the "False 9" system because he can play on the wing or deeper when required

Even if he can play there, I don't think Mandzukic has that intelligence and technical ability to play as the 'False 9'. And when he has played on the wings or deeper, he hasn't been effective at all.

Even if he can play there, I don't think Mandzukic has that intelligence and technical ability to play as the 'False 9'. And when he has played on the wings or deeper, he hasn't been effective at all.

The top scorer in the Bundesliga is not effective at all :D

Guy is 187cm and 84kg, thats skinny?

no way he is 84kg. And yes he is skinny. I know it's 84kg in the internet but this guy is no more than 70kg

309px-Mario_Mand%C5%BEuki%C4%87_Bayern.j

And he is just as weak as he looks. Don't you remembering him rolling over the floor all the time in duels with Luiz. He did nothing in that match against us and he won't do so against any other English opposition. He just works in that particular league with those particular players around him. It is one thing scoring in the Bundesliga a completely different in the EPL.

Just because Mandzukic hasn't started recently doesn't mean Bayern are adopting a false 9 approach... There is also this thing called being a deep lying forward which Mandzukic is more suited at.

Playing as the deep lying forward, you practically also need similar qualities to a False 9 player. And Guardiola has been using Muller and Gotze as that in the last few geames I believe..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You