Mario Mandzukic

BlueLyon

Some people on here are weird

Unless you're a striker who can take on millions of players and look fancy like Luis Suarez you aren't good enough for the side. Or you have to be a big name like Falcao and cost a lot of money.

Personally I think it's a great idea, Mandzukic is a great team player, he is physical and a hard worker, someone who would fit into this side. I like Demba Ba but Mandzukic would be an improvement, Ba might be a slight better ariel threat, but Mandzukic causes much more problems. We don't need a striker who scores 30 goals a season when will people realize this? We need someone who will work hard and cause stress for the opposition.

Mandzukic can do that.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people on here are weird

Unless you're a striker who can take on millions of players and look fancy like Luis Suarez you aren't good enough for the side. Or you have to be a big name like Falcao and cost a lot of money.

Personally I think it's a great idea, Mandzukic is a great team player, he is physical and a hard worker, someone who would fit into this side. I like Demba Ba but Mandzukic would be an improvement, Ba might be a slight better ariel threat, but Mandzukic causes much more problems. We don't need a striker who scores 30 goals a season when will people realize this? We need someone who will work hard and cause stress for the opposition.

Mandzukic can do that.

Torres, Eto'o, Lukaku all do this.

Mandzukic surely is not physical. Torres, Lukaku and Ba are much more physical and stronger than him.

Torres, Eto'o, Lukaku all do this.

Mandzukic surely is not physical. Torres, Lukaku and Ba are much more physical and stronger than him.

Lmao they all do this? Riiiiightttt, I've seen Lukaku, Torres and Eto'o working there socks off every single game, no they don't do that, infact all of them stay upfront and try to score.

And since when have you seen Torres and Eto'o staying on last man when balls upfield waiting for the ball to go to head? Or even dragging defenders away? No they don't they stand on the edge of the box.

It doesn't matter if Lukaku is a good target man, as I said Mandzukic is also a very good squad option.

Well he is option should Lewa go to Bayern. Im not sure why would we pay huge for striker, It might not work (again), while Mario would cost less.

If Mou actualy gets him, I trust him so why not...

He aint best but certainly VERY good striker. His heading is top and he looks humble, hard working, team player. Underrated in my opinion, after all he is the one that has done lot for Bayerns last historic season. Afterall, he benched Gomez too. As I said underrated and wouldnt cost 40mio like Martinez or Costa or xyz...

He's a very hard-working striker but has little talent. In some games that could be more important than all the technical ability in the world. But he is far too inconsistent to be a top striker. Wouldn't pay a penny over 15m for him, not that we need him in the first place.

Plus he's a dirty little cheating c*nt..

• 2 months later...

Wow people don't want us to sign this guy because he is a ''cunt''? Fucking hell, lets not sign the Shrek granny shagging Rooney, racist vampire Suarez, teenager shagger Benzema/Ribery, Van Rapist.

No offense but we just sold our most saint like player( in term of personal life and playing style). Terry isn't exactly clean, so does Cole. Salah hates Israel people apparently but we are gonna sign him. But we are complaining about one of the best ST in Europe atm because he does ''cheeky'' things on the pitch?

If that is the case Diego Costa won't come either, because he is Suarez level of cunt.

Bayern is a proof that you don't need a world class striker or a 25+ goals/season striker to rules Europe.

Looks like Jose want to build Chelsea around Hazard-Oscar-Willian just like Bayern with Ribery-Muller-Roben

Chelsea in dire need of a striker and now Mandzukic has fallen out with Guardiola? That's just screaming for Jose to buy this guy and prove Guardiola wrong.

Been rumoured to be on Juve's radar too but if we want him, I think we could beat them to this signing. Less competition for a place here than at Juve and I suppose we could offer more wages too if needed.

Not the biggest fan of his, but roughly what would he be worth if Bayern were to sell him?

They paid only €13m for him back in 2012 so if it's true he's fallen out with Guardiola and they're looking to sell him, I can't see Bayern demanding more than around €15m. They also have a replacement lined up in Lewandowski and everyone knows that so it's not like they're in a very good position to negotiate.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You