Spike

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL is not p2w. Everything you can buy has only cosmetic purposes.

LoL is p2w because you can pay to unlock heroes which is complete bollocks. DOTA2 everything is already unlocked. Everything is fair, nobody has any advantage. LoL is only around to make money, they don't give two twatings about the game or the players.

LoL is p2w because you can pay to unlock heroes which is complete bollocks. DOTA2 everything is already unlocked. Everything is fair, nobody has any advantage. LoL is only around to make money, they don't give two twatings about the game or the players.

You're talking nonsense. You can buy every champion without spending a penny. Having many champions doesn't give you advantage per say. I, for example, have about 80 champions but I mostly play 10 of them. You can buy 10 without spending a single buck in a few weeks of gameplay.

You're talking non-sense. You can buy every champion without spending a penny. Having many champions doesn't give you advantage per say. I, for example, have about 80 champions but I mostly play 10 of them. You can buy 10 without spending a single buck in a few weeks of gameplay.

LoL is nonsense. I have all 103 DOTA heroes and I didn't have to lift a finger. I've got the same toolset as the newest player to the greatest veteran. And I've used them all bar 5 or 6.

Next week LoL will probably release a new hero make it overpowered so everyone rushes to spend real life money on it and then quickly nerf it. Typical.

LoL is nonsense. I have all 103 DOTA heroes and I didn't have to lift a finger. I've got the same toolset as the newest player to the greatest veteran. And I've used them all bar 5 or 6.

Next week LoL will probably release a new hero make it overpowered so everyone rushes to spend real life money on it and then quickly nerf it. Typical.

I've used pretty much every champion I have. But when I'm playing for real (ranked games) I'll only use about 10, the champions I play the best with (and usually competitive champions), that is. It's kinda of the same with DotA, despite everything, you will rarely see some heroes being played in championships. Even if you only have one champion in LoL you can still beat people with 100+ champions. You just gotta be a good player. They're both great games but they're different.

LOL sucks... TOo many koreans in LOL these days, however, all my buddies from college transfer over to LOL, dota 2 or gw3 and for a bit diablo and sc.... I still enjoy regular dota.

In Dota, this is what Brazilians say when you don't see them online in months... "O, its futbol season. No games, during futbol season"

@Korea, @Dion,

You guys think Brazilians are bad? Try and play with some Russians.

Random Player: KOTL mana please

Russian: Fugg you muddafugga

Random Player: What the fuck? Give me mana please.

Russian: I fugg your mum.

When a Russian charges in without telling you and dies he will ping the location of his death till he respawns asking "WTF?".

CYKA CYKA CYKA

@Korea, @Dion,

When a Russian charges in without telling you and dies he will ping the location of his death till he respawns asking "WTF?".

CYKA CYKA CYKA

LOL..... I was going to say euros in general are like that.......

But i think its more eastern europeans...

People in the US despise playing with anyone outside of the states... Especially, Europeans and southern asia...The brazilians got really good in gaming, but no so much their south american counterparts and Mexico/Canada...

The dota facebook page bashes russians every opportunity it gets, lol...

This try-hard...

I faced him once and he beat us, but he wasn't that good....However, his videos are pretty amazing.

Puck play was insane.

@Korea, @Dion,

CYKA CYKA CYKA

I can't relate as I can't remember having played russians before. But from my online playing experience I can say brazilians are toxic in general. I've also had some bad experiences with polish and venezuelan gamers too. If russians are worse they must be really annoying.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...