Chelsea Vs Manchester United

DavidEU

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Mrs Lampard

Lamps can have all the time off he needs... but something tells me he will play.

You can't play in this situation. You just can't... Imagine your mum dying and in a couple of days you will be playing football, and suddenly she comes up in your mind, your legs start to shiver, you start to sweat. Even if he wanted to play, Grant better not let him. He should mourn and rest now.

You can't play in this situation. You just can't... Imagine your mum dying and in a couple of days you will be playing football, and suddenly she comes up in your mind, your legs start to shiver, you start to sweat. Even if he wanted to play, Grant better not let him. He should mourn and rest now.

In retrospect you may be right. Perhaps not United, but maybe Liverpool.

Can't see anyway that Frank will play this game or the Liverpool return.

Going to be a very very hard game, we need to have Essien on top form making forward runs and supporting the forwards otherwise we will struggle like we did against Liverpool

Can't see anyway that Frank will play this game or the Liverpool return.

Going to be a very very hard game, we need to have Essien on top form making forward runs and supporting the forwards otherwise we will struggle like we did against Liverpool

Ballack is the one who is going to be the one to get forward essien box to box.

Ballack is the one who is going to be the one to get forward essien box to box.

You could be right, but i think the way Essien bursts forward with energy will be of more benefit to us in the next 2 games....

Ballack and Essien would be the best option. Essien is going to be the star for the scouse return leg methinks.

Some people get over grieving by chucking themselves into work - I'm 100% certain Pat Lampard would have wanted her son to play. That said, the club should not allow him to, it was evident against the dippers he wasn't there in mind some of the time.

Anyone think that Mikel could replace Maka for tomorrow with Maka rested for Wednesday night?

Yup Mikel would be up for the Mancs , and Maka could do with a rest.

Ballack and Essien would be the best option. Essien is going to be the star for the scouse return leg methinks.

Some people get over grieving by chucking themselves into work - I'm 100% certain Pat Lampard would have wanted her son to play. That said, the club should not allow him to, it was evident against the dippers he wasn't there in mind some of the time.

Yup Mikel would be up for the Mancs , and Maka could do with a rest.

something tells me essien is gonna be at right back for pool.. and may be united too..

Lamps is going into the game with a chip on his shoulder, I anticipate a goal-a-bration. Condolences to the Lampard clan.

Reports are that Lampard will not play as the club has given him compassionate leave.

Essien would be the sensible option to replace Lampard,but i too think that he'll play at RB instead.Something that i'm not happy with as Essien is more of a menace in midfield,but the RB berth is more and more becoming a problem at Chelsea,a problem that should of been solved ages ago.

We might make a few changes,what with Wednesday's game in mind.And Wednesday is where the players footballing minds will be i'm afraid,which might be a blessing in disguise if the title is decided tomorrow.

1-1

Well, then he'll save it for Liverpool... I have noticed that most pro athletes play extremely well after the loss of a parent, except Tiger Woods, he fell apart when his dad died.
I reckon Frank will return to training after the funeral.He's a strong minded fella,and this sad time for him will only make him even stronger.The messages of support Frank and his family have recieved from Chelsea fans might,just might further his desire to stay at Chelsea.We still wish him well on any decision he does make.But that is for another day.