Torres epitomizes Mourinho’s European tactical master piece

hjperdeath

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hjperdeath, ignore him. Anyone that can decisively conclude after 3 months that Mourinho has failed to effectively use his players is pretty deluded. A knowledgable football fan would give said manager (not just Mourinho, anyone) a few more months, possibly a whole season before coming to any serious conclusions.

The fact that he needs to keep repeating your age is also ridiculous, don't be phased by it, you're well ahead and advanced past most people when it comes to the tactical side of the game. I wouldn't even reply to him if I were you.

What the man is basically saying is that anyone could do what Mourinho does or has done which is absolutely mind boggling.

110% agree with the bolded part. Sadly I realised too late, but no way in hell am I putting him on my blocked list. Could definitely talk about this with my fellow staff and have a laugh.

Thanks though man, appreciate it. :)

and thanks to everyone else too.

many people seem to be confused about this, but you can also find this piece on three other places. I'll make sure that this is added to future pieces starting from the Manchester City report.

My blog for the first link and others for independent sites-

http://scoutaficionado.tumblr.com/post/64853191309/torres-epitomizes-mourinhos-european-tactical-master

http://chelseafc360.com/2013/10/23/torres-epitomizes-mourinhos-european-tactical-master-piece/

http://www.vavel.com/en/football/premier-league/chelsea-fc/273129-torres-epitomizes-mourinhos-european-tactical-master-piece.html

yes, but you know that I am right...

Not really the point. Those are footballing opinions; meaning there is no right and wrong. If there were only one thing that is known to be right and everything else was wrong, there would be no need for football forums to have discussions on and none of us would be here.

What there is right and wrong in, is members conduct on the forum; and that'e because we have clear rules that decide what is right and what is wrong. So please try to discuss in the "right" way.

Not really the point. Those are footballing opinions; meaning there is no right and wrong. If there were only one thing that is known to be right and everything else was wrong, there would be no need for football forums to have discussions on and none of us would be here.

What there is right and wrong in, is members conduct on the forum; and that'e because we have clear rules that decide what is right and what is wrong. So please try to discuss in the "right" way.

Have nothing to say about rules....will have to respect them.

Regarding who is right and wrong, if someone cannot back up his arguments and brings false information, like our teenager did, then he's wrong....plain and simple.

Regarding who is right and wrong, if someone cannot back up his arguments and brings false information, like our teenager did, then he's wrong....plain and simple.

If he is wrong then debate fairly. There is no need for ageism or any other kind of prejudice or ad hominem. What are you adding to this forum by constantly parroting his age? You can disagree with someone without bring personal or outside information into the mix.

If anyone cannot back his arguments and brings false information, then it should be very easy for you to refute his claims without having to resort to petty things like insulting and disrespecting him or his opinions.

If anyone cannot back his arguments and brings false information, then it should be very easy for you to refute his claims without having to resort to petty things like insulting and disrespecting him or his opinions.

yep and it was easy like I showed here...

If he is wrong then debate fairly. There is no need for ageism or any other kind of prejudice or ad hominem. What are you adding to this forum by constantly parroting his age? You can disagree with someone without bring personal or outside information into the mix.

Debate fairly?....I debated fairly enough and proved my point while disproving his....if you didn't like the age part you could just have ignored it.

yep and it was easy like I showed here...

Yet you still resorted to childish insults..

Debate fairly?....I debated fairly enough and proved my point while disproving his....if you didn't like the age part you could just have ignored it.

It's not a matter of personal preference of what we want to ignore, but rather a matter of forum rules and what type of discussion we, the staff, wish have on the forum.

I don't want to derail this thread anymore, so I'll end by asking you again to try be respectful to the people you are debating with and to avoid insulting them or their opinions. Thanks.

Nothing to worry about kid. I know, you are going places. Two rickshaw bikes to start, place Chelsea badge on it, & in 3 years, you will flood Bombay with them.

The kid will flood more than Bombay, Bush :-)

I would hire him in a flash!

This is incredibly funny...do you always talk (write) for the sake of talking (writing)?.....

You are insulting yourself even though you don't know it....you will get it when you grow up.

Ow comon. How old are you?

Ps: i have a tiny bit of an education and I like the boys' take on things (though i might disagree). Why would only the uneducated like him?

Ps2: what is your age and education? Enlighten us please, because you use it in a retorical way.