Torres epitomizes Mourinho’s European tactical master piece

hjperdeath

@hjperdeath, either this is a product of your fantasy or Jose must be a clown.....why would any Chelsea manager work out these tactics against a depleted second-class German team when you can just play your game and beat them comfortably?

Edited by Spike Spiegel
Unnecessarily quoting a post with a large amount of images.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either this is a product of your fantasy or Jose must be a clown.....why would any Chelsea manager work out these tactics against a depleted second-class German team when you can just play your game and beat them comfortably?

And what exactly is "our game". You could argue that defensive discipline and quick counter attacks has always been Jose's game.

You read my mind....bravo :tiphat: ....and that is why Jose will never be as great as Guardiola.

That's irrelevant and I frankly couldn't care less about those petty comparissons. Jose's counterattacking football has won us trophies in the past, and if they could do so again, I'd be on top of the world.

That's irrelevant and I frankly couldn't care less about those petty comparissons. Jose's counterattacking football has won us trophies in the past, and if they could do so again, I'd be on top of the world.

My prediction is that Jose will never win Champions League with Chelsea. I have a very strong thesis against Jose's style. Both times he won the CL he won them with teams who were never expected to play attacking or possessional football. Both times he won it with underdogs by playing counter-attacking football. He will not win it with a team which is expected to play attacking football. What happened at Real Madrid is a perfect example. With the teams likes Guardiola's Bayern, Klopp's Dortmund and even Simeone's Atletico around who day and night master their attacking styles while Mourinho teaches his talented creative players how to defend, Jose has no chance in Europe.

My prediction is that Jose will never win Champions League with Chelsea. I have a very strong thesis against Jose's style. Both times he won the CL he won them with teams who were never expected to play attacking or possessional football. Both times he won it with underdogs by playing counter-attacking football. He will not win it with a team which is expected to play attacking football. What happened at Real Madrid is a perfect example. With the teams likes Guardiola's Bayern, Klopp's Dortmund and even Simeone's Atletico around who day and night master their attacking styles while Mourino teaches his talented creative players how to defend, Jose has no chance in Europe.

DAFUQ did i just read.

I don't think what point is more ridiculous. The "thesis" that how a coach is "expected" to play has any influence on his actual success or stating that Diego Simeone and Jürgen Klopp would not make their creative players defend.

The only person to expect Chelsea play posession football against top teams is you and e.g. Reus and Götze who have been Dortmunds best defenders last season had more tackles and interceptions than most of our defenders.

DAFUQ did i just read.

I don't think what point is more ridiculous. The "thesis" that how a coach is "expected" to play has any influence on his actual success or stating that Diego Simeone and Jürgen Klopp would not make their creative players defend.

The only person to expect Chelsea play posession football against top teams is you and e.g. Reus and Götze who have been Dortmunds best defenders last season had more tackles and interceptions than most of our defenders.

ROFLMAO....think before commenting....Reus and Götze had more tackles and interceptions because Borussia has been playing total football....they can defend, attack and counter-attack successfully....plus, what does that data have to do with Jose?

Every team attacks and defends, nobody argues against that. In your world Stoke and Barcelona probably play the same style. Congrats, you outdid yourself here!

@hjperdeath, either this is a product of your fantasy or Jose must be a clown.....why would any Chelsea manager work out these tactics against a depleted second-class German team when you can just play your game and beat them comfortably?

I'm not sure whether you're serious or kidding, so I'm not really going to take an effort to answer it.

Haha clearly some of us are still dreaming . :D

Thanks for the career advice once again , thankfully I have more people in my life , but I'll definitely take your advice into consideration. ;)

Lol you should just ignore him.

Great analysis as usual. I have no problem with playing more 'counter attackin' as long as we don't concede chances after chances.

I really wish we can do all this fancy thing in fm =))

brilliant. the Busman species. Great day to you to sir !

brilliant is your inability to understand elementary stuff......would you believe that Guardiola worked out all those tactics of yours against that Schalke team before his Bayern meet them?....let it be your homework.

brilliant is your inability to understand elementary stuff......would you believe that Guardiola worked out all those tactics of yours against that Schalke team before his Bayern meet them?....let it be your homework.

Tactics of mine? what? I read the way Mourinho played out his tactics. Helping people understand it if they can't or don't have the time to watch the game. Why are you bringing Guardiola into this? Let me know the reason and I can answer. But I think the question you are asking is would Pep's Bayern use the same strategy or philosophy against Schalke, and the answer is an obvious no. Bayern have a stringent philosophy with a firm foundation that adheres to particular principles. They don't adjust themselves to the opposition they are facing, be it a big team or a small team. There might be just a few deviations here and there, but the core philosophy remains the same. That is mainly down to Guardiola being a faithful Biesla disciple.

I have an entire exercise to complete on Principal of Mathematical Induction, I need to study Redox reactions, and then I have a report to finalise for a local club. I'll move your 'homework assignment' to tomorrow, I'm free then.

Tactics of mine? what? I read the way Mourinho played out his tactics. Helping people understand it if they can't or don't have the time to watch the game. Why are you bringing Guardiola into this? Let me know the reason and I can answer. But I think the question you are asking is would Pep's Bayern use the same strategy or philosophy against Schalke, and the answer is an obvious no. Bayern have a stringent philosophy with a firm foundation that adheres to particular principles. They don't adjust themselves to the opposition they are facing, be it a big team or a small team. There might be just a few deviations here and there, but the core philosophy remains the same. That is mainly down to Guardiola being a faithful Biesla disciple.

I have an entire exercise to complete on Principal of Mathematical Induction, I need to study Redox reactions, and then I have a report to finalise for a local club. I'll move your 'homework assignment' to tomorrow, I'm free then.

so basically your answer is "Mourinho is a clown"....that was exactly what I was expecting....even a kid could understand it....thanks, you are free.