OneMoSalah

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its possible he'll do just that, but i didnt get your point...

my point is that he WILL leave ATM sooner or later. once the vultures start circling, they will get him (and that includes us).

if koke does love ATM as much as you claim, he has to know leaving for chelsea will be much better than leaving for barca (and he will without a doubt be a perfect replacement for xavi/iniesta).

thus, i dont see the point of him saying no if we actually trigger the clause.

51 million euros. 44 mil.pounds.

44 million pounds is a great buy for someone that young.

I would have not agree if it was someone like Cavani. But this guy is young and is already performing at a high level.

Seems kinda weird that no club has triggered the clause if that's the case. Soon to be a regular and very important star in the next generation of the Spanish national team. I know he loves Atleti, but you would think some club would at least tempt him with a huge wage bump and make him say no.

The fact that we have several of his former teammates and a couple of his national team teammates could be a huge boost for us should we seriously be interested. Would be awesome if we did a Fabregas/Costa with Koké and got a deal done ASAP this summer. Atleti aren't difficult to deal with in terms of negotiating it seems. Maybe even offer a player of ours to sweeten the deal.

Seems kinda weird that no club has triggered the clause if that's the case. Soon to be a regular and very important star in the next generation of the Spanish national team. I know he loves Atleti, but you would think some club would at least tempt him with a huge wage bump and make him say no.

The fact that we have several of his former teammates and a couple of his national team teammates could be a huge boost for us should we seriously be interested. Would be awesome if we did a Fabregas/Costa with Koké and got a deal done ASAP this summer. Atleti aren't difficult to deal with in terms of negotiating it seems. Maybe even offer a player of ours to sweeten the deal.

He still has to WANT to go.

Also 44m is not cheap haha to the guy that say anyone could do it. Atm maybe City, MU, Arsenal, us, Real(not gonna join them), Barca and PSG are capable of affording it. PSG got a fine midfield already, Barca are banned until 2016, he is not gonna join Real and their mid is op anyway, that leaves us Arsenal MU or City. Think City or MU will get him if he decides to leave AFTER this summer because I think we will get a top class CM this summer whether that is him or Pogba or someone else(Isco? Vidal? or whoever else)

Amazing workrate in the middle of the pitch. I loved it. Didn't see much of the passing, but as DYC posted, he quickly transitions and moves fast, Oscar is doing the same, but he doesnt have the same workrate. I'm with 2 arms raised for this.

Actually this game (and not only this game) raises the question for me about how good is he offensively? i see Atletico from time to time and look at Koke, saw them a lot last season (but never really made an effort to notice Koke too much), and you dont see the players give him the ball, they prefer to give it to Turan or Tiago when he plays... his role reminds me of Willian or Oscar in this team. Koke's passing and ability to stay with the ball, organise the game or dribble arent something special. Still a very good player and still one of the 3 players i want for Oscar's spot, because he's very reliable in terms of keeping the ball, short quick passes, work rate, but there are quite a lot better players in the world imo.

Actually this game (and not only this game) raises the question for me about how good is he offensively? i see Atletico from time to time and look at Koke, saw them a lot last season (but never really made an effort to notice Koke too much), and you dont see the players give him the ball, they prefer to give it to Turan or Tiago when he plays... his role reminds me of Willian or Oscar in this team. Koke's passing and ability to stay with the ball, organise the game or dribble arent something special. Still a very good player and still one of the 3 players i want for Oscar's spot, because he's very reliable in terms of keeping the ball, short quick passes, work rate, but there are quite a lot better players in the world imo.

I noticed this too. Not only that, but he ALWAYS gets subbed off, like Oscar. He seems to be exactly like Oscar, but better at passing. I like him a lot though and he is excellent and delivering crosses

I noticed this too. Not only that, but he ALWAYS gets subbed off, like Oscar. He seems to be exactly like Oscar, but better at passing. I like him a lot though and he is excellent and delivering crosses

Exactly, he's a better and more reliable Oscar. Like Oscar of the first few months of a season.

It will be great to have too, but right now i would go for Pogba first. Pogba isnt a "soldier" or a team player like Koke is right now, when you say Pogba you think of a freestyle midfielder who runs and shoots and dribble, but the potential is big, and if Mourinho could give him some boundaries, give him specific defensive roles like Koke has in Atletico or Oscar here, he could be a big player for us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You