Football Pundits

Wimbledonblue

To be honest .... we should get some dutch pundits ....

Pure Punk attitude! Those guys debate the shit out of each other :-) They go overboard sometimes, but no topic is taboo.

I love it.

Ask @skipper :-)

Edit: this was hilarious: you probably don't understand the language, but just look what happens at 00:33 when the dutch pundit criticizes Boskamps points (when he tries to argue a point). awesome and all in friendliness :-)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If im about to make a post that was factual, i double check if im unsure if what im about to say is correct and won't make me look like a tit.

It baffles me why some of these don't do the same, it wouldn't get me so annoyed if they were on a wage like the rest of us. But Garth Crooks is probably picking up 5 figure sum's monthly, that alone shows what is wrong with this country.

I use to work in a Garden Centre, if i told a customer that this plant was a certain type and it wasn't, i would have got the sack, so how did Garth keep his job (or even avoid a huge bollocking) when he made such a huge blunder with the Morrison thing?

Gary Neville.Didnt think would like him..for being him lol.However that time when Man U lost a cup game,and he said something about 'if you play bad and loose you cant moan about a penalty that wasnt given for being the reason for that loss'.Something like that.Basically only had themselves to blame kinda ooo and took notice.He has defiantly been a good addition and do like his commentry.His voice is interesting to

Andy Gray urgh so glad got rid!So bias..so anti Chelsea and so obvious about it

Forgot about Owen and Shearer. Mostly because I just hit mute whenever I see either of them. I can honestly do a better job than those two.

Andy Gray urgh so glad got rid!So bias..so anti Chelsea and so obvious about it

You guys got rid, now we have him on Al Jazeera, and he's the main pundit as well <_<

Take him back, NOW! :rant:

Gary Neville is the best out there ATM, John Mostson is a legend.

Owen is dull as is Clarke Carlisle, Garth Crooks is a usless cunt who does not have a clue.

I dont mind Alan Shearer.

Martin Tyler is good also, two of his most recent excitement moments are great

And of course the best one ever

Would throw this in too..

Martin Tyler is a Legend.

Pat Nevin is heavily biased towards Chelsea

Pat Nevin may appear to be biased but I don't think he's THAT bias. Articulate his thoughts well and at least offer a different and better view from the Chelsea perspective rather than having to listen/read to all those BS anti-Chelsea views. I remember him having a go at the BBC coverage of the Hazard ballboy incident and slam them for their biasness of having only looked at the incident from a certain angle but not the right one.

and yeah, the Garth Crooks guy has been writing every week on BBC about how Luiz is useless and Cahill should start over him. Clueless

It's hilarious that every now and then, you will see wrong facts being posted about players in his team's TOTW. Absolutely embarrassing and laughable to think he's still got the job.

And am surprised nobody mention that wanker Tony Gale. Always look to slate us in the match commentary at every single opportunity!

Ah, Jamie Redknap and Michael Owen. Together they have the personality of a wet piece of cardboard.

Jamie Carragher on the otherhand is looking to be a quality pundit. But we'll see with a bit more time.

'Fullbacks are either: failed winger or failed centrebacks. Nobody wants to grow up to be the next Gary Neville'. Fucking hilarious.

Andy Gray, Townsend and Craig Burley are among my least favorites, although the list can go on forever.

Nevin is the most biased to Chelsea so I automatically love him. Garry Neville has been surprisingly good. Actually makes sense and knows his stuff. Can't think of many more I actually like. I actually think Carragher has actually been decent, but that's probably mainly due to the fact that I can't make out half of what he's saying :lol:

EDIT: Left out Guillit. Hate him as a pundit. Never knows what he's talking about and just repeats what the papers write.

good to know I'm not the only one.

I only watch matches in Brazilian TV, but ESPN is amazing. We only have Sorin as an ex-footballer as a pundit - all others are actually journalists and I like them a lot. They'r unbiased, they talk little during the matches (a blessing - here is the 'narrator' that talks more and most time he's actually narrating the play), but in the sports tv shows they talk a lot and even when I disagree with them, they're making sense, not talking rubbish. Fox Sports though is AWFUL. They're nonsense and the narrator last match kept confusing Oscar and Ramires. Not to sound racist - I definitely am not - but how can you mix a white guy with a black guy? That's how awful the narrator was.

'Fullbacks are either: failed winger or failed centrebacks. Nobody wants to grow up to be the next Gary Neville'. Fucking hilarious.

That is sooo true! :lol:

P.S: Coming from a former LB at University...