Spurs v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must not lose...

The media will have a field day if it happens. Think they have been waiting for AVB to beat us, especially now that Mourinho is here and we aren't exactly doing too well at the moment. They'll be sensationalizing everything then..

rami7oficial

16 minutes ago

Hello, people! I am very happy for having scored my first goal of the season with @chelseafc. It was not a perfect day only because of a muscle discomfort I felt at halftime, but I hope it's nothing serious. I would like to thank @torres for the excellent pass and dedicate this goal to my son David and my wife Islana. Love you, guys! So happy!! Let's go, Chelsea!

It'll be a huge psychological boost for whoever wins. Really hope Ramires makes it or we'll have problems.

This is the time for a vintage Hazard or Mata performance. I'm more worried about our defense than our attack, though.

I'd gladly take a draw to be perfectly honest. Don't want both Arsenal and Spuds going 5 clear of us with a ton of momentum. Especially Spuds for me. They have a deep enough squad to win it all unlike Arsenal so they worry me a bit more currently.

rami7oficial

16 minutes ago

Hello, people! I am very happy for having scored my first goal of the season with @chelseafc. It was not a perfect day only because of a muscle discomfort I felt at halftime, but I hope it's nothing serious. I would like to thank @torres for the excellent pass and dedicate this goal to my son David and my wife Islana. Love you, guys! So happy!! Let's go, Chelsea!

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/7706-07-ramires/page-74#entry771551

I beat you for the first time :getin::getin::getin::P

I'm kidding.