Sidzeret

Nick Powell scored a screamer on his debut. Then he fell off the face of the earth.

although tbf, that was the 4th or 5th goal in a Old Trafford thrashing

this was a come-from-behind away game

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albanian

Kosovian

Belgian

English

He has four nationalities. I have an English father and England won't give me a citizenship. What the actual fuck.

Head up, I live in Kosovo and my parents are from Kosovo and i got a German citizenship and i'm not allowed to get a albanian/kosovo citizenship.

He's only been there for 2 years. He needs to live there 5 years iirc.

Yeah that's true, so he'd have to be around England for 3 more years. It's a possibility if England could sway him (doubt it though, I think he'll end up at Belgium).

How old was Lukaku last year? 19? Not such a big difference, Oscar scored a brace in his first start for Chelsea against JUVENTUS and then nothing exceptional came.

Yeah but this has nothing do with Lukaku. We already know he is a top talent but at 18 years old Lukaku never could get a start at us. Januzaj was obviously considered good enough to start in a key game for United which shows he obviously has a lot of quality. LOL and Oscar has proved a quality addition to our team, that makes no sense.

What Januzaj done was exceptional. Clear talent and I don't think no one is overrating him. Moyes clearly sees the quality hence why he is starting him, considering the fact that he is not actually playing because others are injured, it is because he is playing on what Moyes has seen of him.

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey 55s

Missing out the fact that Adnan Januzaj can't play for England because of Home Nations Agreement, he wants to play for Albania.

Home Nations Agreement has stopped the likes of Rangel playing for Wales, Novo for Scotland and Arteta playing for England in recent times.

For fucks sake this is getting tiresome already in all the media.

He scores 2 nice goals against rock bottom and arguably worst side in the league and suddenly he's being touted as a superstar. I can understand if he's been doing this consistently, but ONE GAME? People are acting like he's a young CR7.

right but the interesting point here is that United have messed up. They've played this 18yo kid who's got great potential, but he does not have one thing: a long term deal.

So come end of next season he can sign with anyone. Why United are playing him, considering his contractual situation, is beyond me.

The only leverage clubs have is playing time, where players, especially young ones, can showcase their talent.

So what he got two goals, better people who man it's have either given away or loaned out have got goals as we'll, Jessie Lingard, Nick Powell, all this smoke up this guys a*** is pretty excessive, talk of £60k for him, so not worth it.

Pretty sad for Zaha he was doing brilliant for Crystal Palace, has been totally rejected by Utd and Palace are doing poorly, had he just been allowed to stay there they could be doing better. Moyes doesn't have a clue, I mean telling Buttner he can leave and wasting Chitarito(sp?)

Why is it that every where i turn to all i say is people talking abt Januzaj .. ok he had a good game but he is far from being a superstar .. this is football and anything can happen.. even i tend to remember 2 of our youngsters having promising debuts in Kakuta and Mceachran.. look how they ended up(but i still have hopes for Mceachran)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You