Sidzeret

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope the rumors of Juve snooping around are true. United fans are creaming themselves about this kid and it would be absolutely hilarious if he left and became a star elsewhere.

Just like Pogba....He's like their Kolo fucking Toure.

Seriously wish we had him

So how good is this guy as compared to our musonda jr?Manu fans reckon he is their gotze in the making.

He is really, really good. Think Eden potential (yes - potential peeps, not skills) and much more the finished product than Musonda. We will have to wait for Musonda's physical development. He is so young.

That's my homeboy! Probably the only Manchester United player i will ever support in my life, i wish some non-english club buys him. But i must say he is overrated as fuck like my other home boys. What's up with the sudden hype on Kosovo-Albanian players? Shaqiri , Cana(REALLY?) and Januzaj. Dortmund has 3 players from Prishtina on a 1 month trial.

No thanks he was very poor against West Brom, and I have seen some earlier performances, I cannot believe the amount of people Utd have either loaned or given away who were far better than this guy. Take a look at this

"...You could have had these boys, Moyes! Meet the wonder kids XI who have been let go by United... and are shining elsewhere..."

If Thorgan Hazard (and even Jordan Lukaku) is in there and this list is from any value...

following belgian names should appear in 1-50:

• Adnan Januzaj
  • Zakaria Bakkali
  • Andreas Pereira
  • Matthias Bossaerts
  • Dennis Praet
  • Youri Thielemans

and of course our very own: Charly Musonda Jr.!!

Al these players can be rated as bigger talents than Jordan Lukaku & Thorgan Hazard!

That's my homeboy! Probably the only Manchester United player i will ever support in my life, i wish some non-english club buys him. But i must say he is overrated as fuck like my other home boys. What's up with the sudden hype on Kosovo-Albanian players? Shaqiri , Cana(REALLY?) and Januzaj. Dortmund has 3 players from Prishtina on a 1 month trial.

Overrated my ass. Does that at 18 years old and 2 excellent taken goals. Can only give the lad credit. Clear he is going to be some player!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You