Mathematics Thread

Melanicus

My last calculus course was, I think, in the first semester of the second year. My last mathematics course was the semester after; it was numerical analysis ( :mouthclosed:). Which year are you in now?

I was supposed to be in my 4th semester, but I 'dropped out' ( more of suspended it) back in May and now I am studying to take a test in January to see if I will be able to return...

If I pass it, not only will I resume it starting from the 5th semester, but I will be able to choose any Engineering degree I want (and not only the one I had applied to).

Wish me luck! :cry:

What about you?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was supposed to be in my 4th semester, but I 'dropped out' ( more of suspended it) back in May and now I am studying to take a test in January to see if I will be able to return...

If I pass it, not only will I resume it starting from the 5th semester, but I will be able to choose any Engineering degree I want (and not only the one I had applied to).

Wish me luck! :cry:

What about you?

Ah, that's good, mate. Best of luck. And which engineering major do you want to choose?

I start my fifth and final year next week. By the end of it I will hopefully have a Masters In Science In Electrical Engineering which is, for practical work reasons, equivalent to a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering.

There isnt a Nobel Prize for Math. But if it did, I bet you would win it Ryan! :lol:

According to google there isn't one because some Swede mathematician was having an affair with Alfred Nobel's mistress however many years ago when the Nobel prizes were started but I doubt that haha...

Ah, that's good, mate. Best of luck. And which engineering major do you want to choose?

I start my fifth and final year next week. By the end of it I will hopefully have a Masters In Science In Electrical Engineering which is, for practical work reasons, equivalent to a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering.

Cool, Eletrical Engineering is fucking though dude! Congrats...

I think I will choose Naval or Robotic Engineering, idk.

Cool, Eletrical Engineering is fucking though dude! Congrats...

I think I will choose Naval or Robotic Engineering, idk.

I find Robotics to be very interesting, but it's not available except in very expensive universities here. I think it would be a very good choice, especially if you go on to do a PhD in Nanorobotics. Future of the world, man.

1 + 1 = 2.

Easy peasy. Job fucking done. Wheres my fucking Nobel prize?

Also is Ryan consumes 2 litre of Kopparberg and cannot stand on his two feet, how much of a fucking lightweight is he?

1 +1 = 10 ,,,well it did when computers used binary ...dont wish to be pedantic but the original problem posted wasn't

Calculus . Complex and imaginary Numbers are Number Theory or could be considered Algebra but not Calculus

1 +1 = 10 ,,,well it did when computers used binary ...dont wish to be pedantic but the original problem posted wasn't

Calculus . Complex and imaginary Numbers are Number Theory or could be considered Algebra but not Calculus

Oh, really? Thanks for that, I didn't know. The name of the course I took complex numbers in was "Calculus 2 & 3" (I learned them first in high school, but math is not divided here at the level), but I guess they just try to cram every thing in there :lol:

Oh, really? Thanks for that, I didn't know. The name of the course I took complex numbers in was "Calculus 2 & 3" (I learned them first in high school, but math is not divided here at the level), but I guess they just try to cram every thing in there :lol:

I tell students they are just hard sums and imaginary numbers are those made up to prove Mikel should play ... :D

We know, we were just moaning about Calculus because it is one shit hole! :lol: