What will José Mourinho's Chelsea look like?

SeB

Bloody brilliant once again Seb. I have a few doubts, I'll come back home and get back to you on that.

hjperdeath gave him some stiff competition for sure

Haha no way in hell. I write pieces like this for local clubs, I can no way find the patience, or at this phase of my life, the time to write something like this on Chelsea .

Bloody brilliant once again Seb. I have a few doubts, I'll come back home and get back to you on that.

Haha no way in hell. I write pieces like this for local clubs, I can no way find the patience, or at this phase of my life, the time to write something like this on Chelsea .

True, Seb must have taken days to get this finished. I havent finished reading it yet but i gave him a like for that crazy effort :fainthv9:

Great article SEB!

It will be interesting to look at the propensity of different players to blend into the system and lead roles while the big games leave however the issue of what role to give to individuals in relation to the need to maintain a form of collective balance. Will Eden Hazard, Juan Mata and Samuel Eto'o to Chelsea be able to make differencies at key moments with new responsibilities ? Will they even combine impact of the game and ability to convert the momentum of their team in goals and wins ?

This truly the question at hand and one of the core components of form-issues (e.g.. Hazard). When truly evolving or learning a performance curve always drops before it rises again. I hope we can have the patience to see it rise to new heights, really!

Again: great article.

Thanks for the feedback guys

On what aspects ? Sounds a bit pompous but it's quite simple actually: either you block the flanks to oppose your midfielders to press (usually what's done in 433 formations) or you pack the middle and force the opponent onto the sides of the field (4321 and narrow 4231 shapes).

Maybe it is my english but it is really hard to read.

Thanks for the feedback guys

On what aspects ? Sounds a bit pompous but it's quite simple actually: either you block the flanks to oppose your midfielders to press (usually what's done in 433 formations) or you pack the middle and force the opponent onto the sides of the field (4321 and narrow 4231 shapes).

Oh that way, took it in a different way. Thanks .

Once again , brilliant !

Amazing piece.

Every time i see post's from Seb, The Skipper, Peace, hjperdeath amoungst others i get even more wound up about the journalist's and "experts" that grace the paper's/TV in England. I have seen a few of the lifesapitch videos where the journalist's get together and it's almost cringe-worthy not just what they are saying but that they are getting paid to say it. It actually makes me feel sick.

Sorry for the rant back on topic, top writing, the only criticism i have is that you don't post more often :)

It feels like I took a 30h weekly course on football tactics except that in one hour (how long it took me to read the whole thing without stopping once, except to use the dictionary).

Brilliant analysis and I wish it was made some sort of passport to talk about Mourinho here. First read this piece and then complain or praise what Mourinho is doing. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

what I love about the French guys here is that I learn so much from them (although not only from them)!!! It does help girls to understand the sport better ;)