WTF IS GOING ON WITH MILEY CYRUS

kellzfresh

I'm not her supporter or do i like any of her video's but my sister does. I just stumbled upon a video that has almost 100 million view and wondered why, and i see a small girl posing nude?? :o

First she dressed like a slot during the vma awards now this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=My2FRPA3Gf8

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its getting ridiculous, whats up with her parents? do they even know the've lost their daughter??

Lol her parents are probably twats too. Shes gone crazy, shes obviously tried to 'sex her act up' and is starting to look like a desperate slut. Not a good role model for little girls...

Lol her parents are probably twats too. Shes gone crazy, shes obviously tried to 'sex her act up' and is starting to look like a desperate slut. Not a good role model for little girls...

Exactly, that may be what has happened to her, sad really

Why pay any attention to her anyway? Stop doing that and your life will be a tad bit less worrisome. She's a typical child star in some sort of identity crisis that only child stars go through (think Biebs, Macaulay Culkin, Amanda Bynes to name a few) fuelled by their management teams. And sadly it's working if you look at the numbers (as you said, almost 100 million views in 6 days) and the fact that you bothered to open a thread with Miley Cyrus in it, indirectly marketing her brand and contributing to the numbers which make up her paycheck and keep her going. If you come across her videos, just thumb them down and leave it be.

I get ticked off by those mass produced popstars myself. I think only the most gullible people actually listen to them, but it's none of my concern. I can't do anything about it so fuck em.

Why pay any attention to her anyway? Stop doing that and your life will be a tad bit less worrisome. She's a typical child star in some sort of identity crisis that only child stars go through (think Biebs, Macaulay Culkin, Amanda Bynes to name a few) fuelled by their management teams. And sadly it's working if you look at the numbers (as you said, almost 100 million views in 6 days) and the fact that you bothered to open a thread with Miley Cyrus in it. If you come across her videos, just thumb them down and leave it be.

Yup exactly, she wants the attention, she wants the controversy, she wants people to talk about her whether it's serious or not, she's currently the mother of all attention-whores so just ignore the shit out of her (I would ignore this thread but I had to say that for the sake of it).

Why pay any attention to her anyway? Stop doing that and your life will be a tad bit less worrisome. She's a typical child star in some sort of identity crisis that only child stars go through (think Biebs, Macaulay Culkin, Amanda Bynes to name a few) fuelled by their management teams. And sadly it's working if you look at the numbers (as you said, almost 100 million views in 6 days) and the fact that you bothered to open a thread with Miley Cyrus in it. If you come across her videos, just thumb them down and leave it be.

I get ticked off by those mass produced popstars myself. I think only the most gullible people actually listen to them, but it's none of my concern. I can't do anything about it so fuck em.

My small sister watches her I saw 100million views, surely i was curious to know why then i see miley nude...... maybe your right but its a concern seeing a good girl turn to a bad girl slut

My small sister watches her I saw 100million views, surely i was curious to know why then i see miley nude...... maybe your right but its a concern seeing a good girl turn to a bad girl slut

She can turn into whatever she wants, but the biggest concern is young girls like your sister listening to and looking at her. I've seen some two small girls on Ellen performing Nicki Minaj songs and being her big fans. From that alone I could sense their brains were dormant already.

There is a whole generation of young kids growing up with such idols. This is a new thing because you didn't see absolute crap like that not even in the 90s or early 2000s. I sincerely believe modern mainstream pop music is one of the most dangerous influences on children today. They willingly or unwillingly learn their manners, behaviour and language from video clips produced by people who like nothing more than stupid consumers who gobble up everything fed to them.

She can turn into whatever she wants, but the biggest concern is young girls like your sister listening to and looking at her. I've seen some two small girls on Ellen performing Nicki Minaj songs and being her big fans. From that alone I could sense their brains were dormant already.

There is a whole generation of young kids growing up with such idols. This is a new thing because you didn't see absolute crap like that not even in the 90s or early 2000s. I sincerely believe modern mainstream pop music is one of the most dangerous influences on children today. They willingly or unwillingly learn their manners, behaviour and language from video clips produced by people who like nothing more than stupid consumers who gobble up everything fed to them.

So true, i've drastically reduced the amount of music i watch because of this

I will not stand for anyone calling Billy Ray Cyrus a twat. You've broken my achy breaky heart

Here you go. Perfectly said.

well he's right, but miley is too young to start acting nude like that. Its just because my sister idolises her so i got so worked up about it.

Hopefully she doesnt go on any nude parade like miley.

Agree. Is it just me or are kids of my age almost impossible to understand and never have anything meaningful or constructive to say...... The GK of teens these days is piss poor! If I had to give an example, I guess it would be the time I found out that teens these days don't even know what the Taliban is or are unaware of what is going on in Syria.

well he's right, but miley is too young to start acting nude like that. Its just because my sister idolises her so i got so worked up about it.

Hopefully she doesnt go on any nude parade like miley.

She's hardly too young. She's 20 years old. She is an absolute mentalist though. She's trying too hard to lose her young image and it's making her look ridiculous. She's another Britney Spears waiting to happen