Where is the best atmosphere

mac.bo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was like old times with Leeds Utd in the League cup. Great atmosphere, Leeds bottled it after being blitzed by the Blues second half efforts. Man Utd away in the FA cup was good due to the 5,000 allocation. Sang the team back into the game.

Best atmosphere I've been too was against Liverpool in the early 90's 91 - 92 can't remember.

We score 2 goals they equalise before half time, seconed half we score another 2.

I remember everyone jumping the fence and running across the the pitch and a lot of people mooning the scousers, it was madness.

Only time I've ever seen the pitch invaded at the bridge, good ole days.

Fucking brilliant, I even took a bit of the pitch home with me lol.

Anyone else there that day, let me know the exact year. (Will now google)

The best atmosphere I have ever experienced at a game was the Milk cup semi v Sunderland in the Eighties at Stamford Bridge when we lost ,you could cut it with a knife,the tension and noise was unbelievable ,anyone else there that night?

Gate 13 on the night in question. Speedo, Clive Walker, fat bloke trying to climb the fence. Great days :D

Best atmosphere I've been too was against Liverpool in the early 90's 91 - 92 can't remember.

We score 2 goals they equalise before half time, seconed half we score another 2.

I remember everyone jumping the fence and running across the the pitch and a lot of people mooning the scousers, it was madness.

Only time I've ever seen the pitch invaded at the bridge, good ole days.

Fucking brilliant, I even took a bit of the pitch home with me lol.

Anyone else there that day, let me know the exact year. (Will now google)

Some of this mate......

was in the shed (white wall), blinding day and all on the pitch afterwards.

Sweet memories mate , i still got that commodore sponsered top lol, Watching tv the 4-2 fa cup win against liverpool (2-0 down at halftime-vialli years) i was up at bro's watching, i smashed glass table ,his dog bit me thinking i was attacking him priceless...anybody at that 1?

Yeah i've been at shite hart lane afew games good times, I come over from Belfast and travelled to 5/6 away stadiums and the support is fffin excellant i just wish Stamford Bridge was full of that blueblood !!! Respect to the hardcore lets make da bridge a fortress again !!!

Some of this mate......

was in the shed (white wall), blinding day and all on the pitch afterwards.

Thanks mate, that brought back some memories, I loved Dixon and Gordon durie up front.

Lol how young Wisey looked, Jesus I was 11 years old.

Great days, all you had to do was have a membership and turn up at the turn stiles and I think if I remember that game was £6 and you was in. None of this. Booking ticket bollocks.

Sweet memories mate , i still got that commodore sponsered top lol, Watching tv the 4-2 fa cup win against liverpool (2-0 down at halftime-vialli years) i was up at bro's watching, i smashed glass table ,his dog bit me thinking i was attacking him priceless...anybody at that 1?

Great memories mate, I'm gonna go and dig out the programme from the loft.

I had that same top but it didn't have the commodore sponsor across it for some reason, and it wasn't a snide.