Christian Atsu

Ainsley Harriott

At least wait till he does something in final 3rd. His decision making looks hurried like Salah and he takes too many shots.

He is playing against one of the best (if not the best) national team and he has done very well, both in attack and in defence.

But...Hulk is no good. This guy is good, but I like Salah better.

I'm not talking about player quality I'm talking about how he strikes the ball I don't think we should have bought Salah unless we are going to sell one of them to have two naturally left footer RW is the team is amazing but sadly only one will make it

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE : Vitesse Arnhem head coach Peter Bosz has confirmed that Chelsea winger Christian Atsu will not return to the club on loan next season

:lol:

Apparently half of the PL teams want him on loan. Some Bundesliga teams too.

http://abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=486517

After losing Pochetino and a lot of players they will be fighting for relegation.

It's better to play regularly in a club that is fighting to stay in the Premier League than sitting on a stronger one's bench, isn't it?

Also, Southampton's squad is very strong without Shaw and Lallana(and I understand that Lovren and Schneiderlin could be gone too). They got a lot of money to buy new players, and Koeman is a great coach. We'll see.

I hope they will find a good place for Atsu, it shouldn't be that hard if "half the PL and the Bundesliga" want him.

• 2 weeks later...

A season long loan at West Ham would be fantastic. A season of Premier League football under his belt will do wonders for his development and experience. Definately hope this happens. With West Ham or any other Premier League club for that matter.