Christian Atsu

Ainsley Harriott

It´s called troll Spurs. Buying players & preventing the other teams from getting stronger.

Most likely, this Atsu will see Stamford Bridge when he signs for the first time & the last. :blush:

spurs arent even interested in atsu...they want lamela. so if we are about to troll them, we should sign him and not atsu.

See if you can Google it. he has been linked with the Spurs.

tons of players have been linked with them. if they wanted him, they would have snapped him up already. lamela is clearly their no 1 target now. also todays papers are reporting they want eriksen from ajax.

ps: ok if these atsu reports are true than I am sorry. but if we really just buy this players to deny Spurs, we are plain dumb. hopefully our board and mourinho arent thinking like small kids and buying players just so others dont get them. if yes than maybe they should rethink what they are doing. in the end we are damaging ourselves while investing in positions we have enough players in.

tons of players have been linked with them. if they wanted him, they would have snapped him up already. lamela is clearly their no 1 target now. also todays papers are reporting they want eriksen from ajax.

ps: ok if these atsu reports are true than I am sorry. but if we really just buy this players to deny Spurs, we are plain dumb. hopefully our board and mourinho arent thinking like small kids and buying players just so others dont get them. if yes than maybe they should rethink what they are doing. in the end we are damaging ourselves while investing in positions we have enough players in.

No one said Chelsea are buying him just to deny the Spurs.

As for Chelsea´s board, do not worry about it. They are doing just fine. There is no harm in buying young players, loaning them out for the future, trust me on it.

No one said Chelsea are buying him just to deny the Spurs.

As for Chelsea´s board, do not worry about it. They are doing just fine. There is no harm in buying young players, loaning them out for the future, trust me on it.

but it looks like it is so. we have so many wingers and we are buying more and more while we arent getting one proper CM and Striker.

havent seen much from this guy but his stats are awful.

Do people just skim past the posts which suggest it's purely a business deal before posting things like "Why would we want him?" :ph34r: This transfer has nothing to do with our current first team. Absolutely nothing.

If the rumour is true and he's available for under £5m, you can bet the loads of other top clubs in the world are in talks or at least have been in talks with his agent(s) and Porto too. You just can't not sign him for that cheap otherwise you look like a foolish club. He'll leave for at least triple that figure.

Is this guy actually trying to ruin his career before it has even started? It makes no sense. There are several other teams he can surely join or if not stay at Porto until another suitable offer is made.

I think this move was not made to improve the team but purely a financial one. He will cost £3m because he is into his last year of his contract and I am sure he is worth at least £5-£10m if he still had a few years left in his contract.

I think this move was not made to improve the team but purely a financial one. He will cost £3m because he is into his last year of his contract and I am sure he is worth at least £5-£10m if he still had a few years left in his contract.

Yes Blue. You got it. An abundance of wingers, flying high, who knows what he brings to the club ?

I don't deny the fact that this is good business for Chelsea, but this guy is stupid, why signing for Chelsea and never play for them... ? To get better loans?

He will have the same kind of career than Kakuta

Because just being associated with a big club helps with not only promotion, but wages.

He plays his cards rights and he is easily set for life with the wages players get now.