Liverpool Vs Chelsea

James

lol....

Yes i think Gerrard is a card away from a suspension. And a couple others too, you can pretty much gurantee then that they won't pick up a card!!!

True , it being at Anfield 'and all.

Radio 5 Live already banging on about ''will the fantastic Anfield 12th man be Chelseas undoing again ?''.

I suppose they mean the inbred crowd,....though they could be on about the ref.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True , it being at Anfield 'and all.

Radio 5 Live already banging on about ''will the fantastic Anfield 12th man be Chelseas undoing again ?''.

I suppose they mean the inbred crowd,....though they could be on about the ref.

More likely to be the ref than that group of thieving c**ts!!! We have been our own undoing in the last 2 CL games. Far too cautious and allowed the scousers to dictate the pace and we worked on the basis of holding on and countering...

More likely to be the ref than that group of thieving c**ts!!! We have been our own undoing in the last 2 CL games. Far too cautious and allowed the scousers to dictate the pace and we worked on the basis of holding on and countering...

Exactly, the crowd has nothing to do with it -our players are much too experienced to be intimidated by a an old Gerry Marsden song. But Sky, ITV etc are convinced the crowd at the 'Special Anfield Nights' sway it.

Exactly, the crowd has nothing to do with it -our players are much too experienced to be intimidated by a an old Gerry Marsden song. But Sky, ITV etc are convinced the crowd at the 'Special Anfield Nights' sway it.

Thats because the media are a bunch of c**nts and have been metaphorically sucking off the scousers for years!!

Alan Green maybe not even meaphorically, the way that cunt bangs on about them, I'm sure hes had Gerrards plums on his chin.

Your probably not worng. It says everything about this countrys media that such an odious club with their sickening fans with a longer rap sheet than the Krays can be held in such high esteem!!!

Neil Barnett has just said on CTV that Drogba will play, and Ballack should play. Both fully training this evening at Anfield.

He also said that Ballack WONT play every game from now on, but should tomorrow.

Great news.

Neil Barnett has just said on CTV that Drogba will play, and Ballack should play. Both fully training this evening at Anfield.

He also said that Ballack WONT play every game from now on, but should tomorrow.

Great news.

That sounds fair to me. I'd start Ballack in Europe for sure and maybe Essien-Lampard against Man Utd.

Id rather go 1-0 behind and hammer them at the Bridge.Just be so funny the papers getting all hype Liverpool then muhahahha

1-1 I'll settle for.As long as it aint a shoddy piece of defending from us or a pen or something annoying and Torres or Gerrard dont score it.

Lampard doesnt worry me much really because hes generally quiet in games with them. Its ok looking at the fact that some big players could be out but we hardly do fuck all there anyway. The thing which we need is the wingers on form and the attack to look good and for us not to sit back. tbh i would take any result if its not a defeat. I really think we must play 4-4-2 if we're gonna be without key midfielders. There's more chance of scoring in that system and we need a goal i believe.

UCL Record

04/05

Chelsea 0-0 Livepool

Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea (apparently)

05/06

Liverpool 0-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool

06/07

Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea

An away goal is imperative.

With Grant in charge, anything goes. It might just be what we need to outwit tubby, someone who is totally unpreditable on the bench it just might freak the opposition out.

Should be close.

Will probably not be pretty.

Will probably have few goals if any.

Is bound to have some ref controversy.

0-0 or a 1-0 to either side.

I just HOPE the Referee is unbiased tomorrow. Usually the Refs tend to get biased towards Liverpool on Chamions league nights at anfield. We all know how Arssenal were undone there by poor referring and the Invisible goal few years back that was scored against us.

Well here we are again! Another day of another Champions League semi final against bloody Liverpool. The big tension comes in the second leg but this game is very very important.....lets hope we just go out there and do justice to ourselves!!!

Well here we are again! Another day of another Champions League semi final against bloody Liverpool. The big tension comes in the second leg but this game is very very important.....lets hope we just go out there and do justice to ourselves!!!

Yup 10 hours away now. Feeling optimistic this time, though Torres is the one to watch.

JT 33/1 as first scorer or Lampard 9/1 -might have to have some of that !

Yup 10 hours away now. Feeling optimistic this time, though Torres is the one to watch.

JT 33/1 as first scorer or Lampard 9/1 -might have to have some of that !

I think Carvalho will be able to keep hold of Torres tonight... Just for once though in these games would be nice to see us take it to Liverpool. Still doubts over so many players tonight, and key ones too Drogba, Lampard and Ballack!! It is looking like Lamps and Drogba will be OK but will they be fully prepared?

What are the chances of us actually running riot and winning by a few goals enough to end the tie??? :D

I think Carvalho will be able to keep hold of Torres tonight... Just for once though in these games would be nice to see us take it to Liverpool. Still doubts over so many players tonight, and key ones too Drogba, Lampard and Ballack!! It is looking like Lamps and Drogba will be OK but will they be fully prepared?

What are the chances of us actually running riot and winning by a few goals enough to end the tie??? :D

Would be nice, though as I think Ollie has posted, only 3 goals in the last 6 Euro encounters. Overall though we've the upper hand in the 18 meetings since the arrival of ''Huuunbeleefable''.

If our team is motivated by revenge and goes about it coldly, can see us getting 3, possibly. Like you said in the previous encounters, our undoing was caution, and sitting back.