Liverpool Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esk even if we get beat in the first leg 1-0 i feel we will hammer them at the bridge.

I think a hammering is out of the question. These games will be what they have been over the years and that is a very very tight and close game!! If we could take a score draw back to the bridge that would be a great result for us.

I think a hammering is out of the question. These games will be what they have been over the years and that is a very very tight and close game!! If we could take a score draw back to the bridge that would be a great result for us.

Definitely take a 1-1.

Big Fat ''Huuunbelievable'' Gay Boy Rafa says Abramovich is the key. I hope he's not alluding to any bribes.

Definitely take a 1-1.

Big Fat ''Huuunbelievable'' Gay Boy Rafa says Abramovich is the key. I hope he's not alluding to any bribes.

The Fat twat shooting his mouth off again. Forgetting that he spent a fortune in the summer and still couldn't do anything of note in the premier league!! What a c**t that bloke is!!!!

I really don't know if i could take another Semi Final exit at the hands of the scousers!! But i am not very confident given Grants tactical ability and the fact we have not played well for a long time now.

You do know if we win over the 2 legs the media will be like aAVVVVVVVVVVRAM HAS DONE WHAT JOSE COULD NOT DO BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Who cares! Everyone will still know that he isn't good enough and we will be in the final of the Champions League!!!!

Who cares! Everyone will still know that he isn't good enough and we will be in the final of the Champions League!!!!

There now follows a media Liverpool Wankfest with ITVs 'Special European Anfield Nights' . Alan 'I hate Chelsea' Green spouting shit on Radio 5. Skys 'Liverpool Specials' bla bla bla.

Want us to win this semi final desperately.

There now follows a media Liverpool Wankfest with ITVs 'Special European Anfield Nights' . Alan 'I hate Chelsea' Green spouting shit on Radio 5. Skys 'Liverpool Specials' bla bla bla.

Want us to win this semi final desperately.

Too bloody right. Absolutely vital that we do the scousers over the 2 legs. It is going to be sickening having to put up with biased reporting once again and the ITV coverage will be awful to sit through!!!

Too bloody right. Absolutely vital that we do the scousers over the 2 legs. It is going to be sickening having to put up with biased reporting once again and the ITV coverage will be awful to sit through!!!

True, might have to watch with the sound down.

Good news that Lampard is travelling up to Liverpool

Issa , ow you say, crazy.

Isnt Gerrard a card away from a suspension, maybe he can have nice tussle with Mikel. :)

lol....

Yes i think Gerrard is a card away from a suspension. And a couple others too, you can pretty much gurantee then that they won't pick up a card!!!