Liverpool Vs Chelsea

James

Yesssssssssssssssss fucking Yesssssss

that's made my year so far, fucking payback time for that fucking spanish weasle garcia's goal that never was....how does it feel you scouse cunts :blue scalf:

regards:JBD

Indeed.It's about time lady luck shone on us in the Champions League.

Swings and roundabouts,and all that :tophat:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we've got lucky twice at anfield this season, the penalty in the league game etc but answer me these.....

Liverpools free kick, why was it a free kick? Why was he allowed to take it so quick like that? Wasnt liverpools goal as lucky as fuck? why didnt drogba get a foul and carragher sent off? stillconfused.com but the own goal made up for every thing oh so sweetly.

Drogba was disgusting last night, get rid of those antics or fuck off out of Chelsea.

I know he's class, but he doesnt need to do that. It's frusting and embaressing.

Lets look at this way...if he hadn't rolled around like a ladyboy wasting time, would the ref of added so much time on the end & would the ginge' of headed into own goal on the 89th minute?? :whistling:

Lets look at this way...if he hadn't rolled around like a ladyboy wasting time, would the ref of added so much time on the end & would the ginge' of headed into own goal on the 89th minute?? :whistling:
That's 94th minute :P 4 minutes were added on and the goal was scored at 94:20, making it the last kick of the ball in the game.

But agree, Drogba should quit that. I think he can put his heart out and play at his best only under Mourinho, certainly not under Grant.

Hm I agree he should stop. He did for a while but in recent months it’s came back…

Why can’t all players have the attitude of Paulo Maldini ;(

Seen on some other Chels sites a Chelsea fan was hit over the head by a brick by some scouser outside a pub. Went to hospital, and discharged himself a bit later.

He then died.

Horrific if true, and the news agencies are supposed to be playing it down in case of further trouble next week.

Seen on some other Chels sites a Chelsea fan was hit over the head by a brick by some scouser outside a pub. Went to hospital, and discharged himself a bit later.

He then died.

Horrific if true, and the news agencies are supposed to be playing it down in case of further trouble next week.

Where did you read that

He then died.

News agencies think we're stupid.Would of been different had of the boot been on the other foot.

This will spread round like wildfire.The fuse has definetley been lit.

Condolences and thoughts are with the family of the Chelsea fan R.I.P

Drogba was disgusting last night, get rid of those antics or fuck off out of Chelsea.

I know he's class, but he doesnt need to do that. It's frusting and embaressing.

SO TRUE! i hated drogba from day 1 for that! first 2 seasons he didnt to alot and the 3rd season he scored loads of goals and started to quit the driving *( he should be in hollywood ) i started to like him at the end of last season but not i gone 2 hate him.

18million to real i have heard