Samuel Eto'o

nadavTKL

Well, we all might like Eto´o movement. However, that´s not good enough, in my view.

He was brought in to score, he is paid plenty, but we see nothing, so far.

He has spent 2 years in Russia, where he was just cruising for bruising. Now, he claims he is shocked with English physical type of football. Duh, didn´t he know it before ?

I'm talking about all round lack of talent, if insuring, killer instinct, sadly eto'o has lost that few years ago, he was in Russia and now he is PL and it's too much for him now. He worries me every time he plays, we need goals, Samuel if you start getting them great I will hold my hands up, I want him to do well, but quickly?

Uh-oh. Smauel down injured for Cameroon and he's going to be stretchered off :(

Looked like a calf injury, hope it's nothing serious..

EDIT: He was walking again after being stretchered off, so it's not as bad as it first looked.

Fuck sake, the upcoming matches were the perfect time to give him a run of games.

If he doesn't play against Cardiff we will feel his loss, even if he isn't scoring he is a lot more suited to playing park the bus teams than Torres and Ba are.

Erm, don't think Eto'o is injured. Just suffered a cramp apparently, at least that is what Twitter says.. :ph34r:

He wanted to come back on but Cameroon already subbed him. :lol: So there doesn't look a lot wrong with him he'll be ready for Saturday.

I would be interested in seeing the turnover and loss off possession stats for Eto'o because despite his slow start i can't recall him losing possession cheaply that often, compared to a certain other forward on our books who at times last season hit 30 in that regard.

Erm, don't think Eto'o is injured. Just suffered a cramp apparently, at least that is what Twitter says.. :ph34r:

Yeah he was walking again, but when he went down he looked in a lot of pain and was stretchered off on that little car thing. In retrospective I think, he was just wasting time because his teamw as minutes away from getting the draw.

First striker to open his account in the EPL this season, Eto'o already has as many goals in the EPL as Torres in 2013 :D

Lethal - if we just forget his chance in the first goal which lead to Hazard's equalizer