test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Samuel Eto'o

Started by BlueLion.,

1,449 posts in this topic

Because it's getting too damn hot in herre at Chelsea. :Goober:

Oh now its gett'n clear maybe we will find them in St. Louis on they're free days :Goober:

Styles likes this

Torres tried to pass a ball to him. :blink:

maybe torres thought he was telling him to do so:

'Hmm, I'm going down down baby yo street in a Range Rover

Street Sweeper baby cocked ready to let it go

Shimmy Shimmy cocoa wha' listen to it now

Light it up and take a puff, pass it to me now :Goober:

I just wonder how long will it take for some Chelsea fans to turn on Eto´o for his remarks from 2004 ?

" I would rather sell groundnuts in my village than play for a pathetic team like Chelsea. "

Now, he claims to love Chelsea though.

I just wonder how long will it take for some Chelsea fans to turn on Eto´o for his remarks from 2004 ?

" I would rather sell groundnuts in my village than play for a pathetic team like Chelsea. "

I see what you try to do here

It won't work mr

k3rgxzb4.gif

Does he?

The Skipper likes this

What is it exactly that I am trying to do ?

Is that anyone you know in the picture above ?

just kidding around mate I know you think he should get the same receipton as rafa maybe he shouldnt. I don't like him for his quotes and its ok for me if he only stays for one year... he can leave then.

just kidding around mate I know you think he should get the same receipton as rafa maybe he shouldnt. I don't like him for his quotes and its ok for me if he only stays for one year... he can leave then.

I do not think of any of it. I just quoted was I saw in today´s news. That´s all.

What's been said has been said, can't change things but he can go a long way to doing so by netting for fun.

Sort of redeem himself. I agree, let him play & score.

Eto'o in 2004 - "I would rather be selling groundnuts in my village than to play for a pathetic team like Chelsea. "

:ph34r:

This quote is fake and made up by some hater on the Internet. i haven't seen one link where he said that!!

Actually according to Eurosport, it is http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/chelsea-fans-eto-o-benitez-treatment-rant-104936766.html

Seriously why did we give him no.29?

Take the no.9 jersey from that waste of space Torres and give it to someone worthy of it!

i.e Eto'o or Lukaku

kellzfresh and xPetrCechx like this

Lot of players accuse clubs and stuff.

Rooney crticised Moyes in his biography "My Story so Far".

Moyes sued him for that yet look at them now, everything is alright.

i dont know why people r trying to make a fuss out of this in chelsea.

He had beef with mourinho who was coaching chelsea. Naturally he was bound to not want to come close here because of that, but even mourinho forgave him. Eto took the first chance and cut his wage by 13mil just to come here so y should we doubt his loyalty???

You guys can say that two of the greatest African players of all time have donned Chelsea's blue. Even this geriatric version of Eto'o is surely better than Torres.

Mikel-Kalou-Chelsea.jpg

agree

cchuka likes this

i dont know why people r trying to make a fuss out of this in chelsea.

He had beef with mourinho who was coaching chelsea. Naturally he was bound to not want to come close here because of that, but even mourinho forgave him. Eto took the first chance and cut his wage by 13mil just to come here so y should we doubt his loyalty???

Maybe he realised he already has enough money and should start playing for the passion not for the money? Top player though, he'll be more effective than Lindsey Lohan

kellzfresh likes this