Samuel Eto'o

nadavTKL

Apart from me disagreeing completely with you "Torres is better all round package than Eto'o". How can you deem this season an argument in Torres favour if you are already sure that Eto'o will be "even" (lol) better than Torres.

I having been watching any Anzhi games lately. I want to sure if he still got it in him to the PL.

Why does people hang on every single word .8-)

Hes played 90 minutes.... when he gets his next game he might actually score... he can't score when there are no games... jesus some people

it was ironic lol. but his performance was so shit then i'm scared but maybe in two months he will score haha

Eto'o not scoring on his debut makes it feel like Chelsea is cursed with our strikers. He scored in every other debut in the pass couple years (Inter, Barcelona and Anzhi) and supporters probably thought he would do the same here (not taking into consideration adaptation to the English League). He put in a good shift (positioning, passes etc) and I definitely expect to see goals from him soon

For me, there is one player out there that suits both our style and would score goals for us and that's Lewandowski.

As we know he sounds like he is waiting on Bayern, but if we really want a striker next season to solve our problems up front, for me, he's the man.

You did not have to wait for Eyo'o to make that conclusion. Chelsea's poor record with strikers has been one of the hallmarks of Abrahamovich era.

True!. It just cements it even more. We do need a good striker to take us through several years but its not looking likely. This curse needs to end soon

Well, this kind of putting down is why this forum is getting a lot of criticism from its members lately.

I was putting it that Torres as a whole is a better package than Eto'o.

Cheers

No-one put you down. It's just extremely hard to understand how a Chelsea supporter could say that Torres is better than Eto'o.

No-one put you down. It's just extremely hard to understand how a Chelsea supporter could say that Torres is better than Eto'o.

Dude he just played one fucking game and wasn't even good. Maybe Torres is shit but he has won us numerous matches.

Can't tell that abt Eto'o. Hope he proves me wrong

Dude he just played one fucking game and wasn't even good. Maybe Torres is shit but he has won us numerous matches.

Can't tell that abt Eto'o. Hope he proves me wrong

Let me nutshell it for you. You cannot compare an Eto'o after one game for Chelsea to a Torres who has played numerous, if you are going to draw comparisons it has to be a career comparison on achievements, ability and what each said player has brought to their clubs.

Your basically saying we should compare Schwarzer against Cech just solely at Chelsea alone.

Crazy.

Let me nutshell it for you. You cannot compare an Eto'o after one game for Chelsea to a Torres who has played numerous, if you are going to draw comparisons it has to be a career comparison on achievements, ability and what each said player has brought to their clubs.

Your basically saying we should compare Schwarzer against Cech just solely at Chelsea alone.

Crazy.

You lost my point completely.

The whole point throughout this thread was rating Torres above Eto'o taking into consideration their entire career.

Besides i was comparing Torres' footballing skills to his and not their goalscoring prowess.

You lost my point completely.

The whole point throughout this thread was rating Torres above Eto'o taking into consideration their entire career.

Besides i was comparing Torres' footballing skills to his and not their goalscoring prowess.

Then why did you say this...Maybe Torres is shit but he has won us numerous matches.

Can't tell that abt Eto'o

If your talking about their entire career, why say the above?