Willian

Jase

So Willian has a one off bad game and he is suddenly shit? He was good in most of his games he played.Oscar for example had a poor season and yet gets more chances than Willian.I like them both but you should play the on form player and that is not Oscar at the moment.

So Willian has a one off bad game and he is suddenly shit? He was good in most of his games he played.Oscar for example had a poor season and yet gets more chances than Willian.I like them both but you should play the on form player and that is not Oscar at the moment.

Chelsea drew 2 games and won 1 game under willian...

Dont think he was "good" in any of those games in particular.

Dont know but he realy looks fucking limited in attack. I admire his work rate, but all people saying he had to play defensive etc...Every player has to track back for big teams. From Ribery to Turan etc..thing is what can you do when you have the ball in attack and Willian is average at best. He has oddly good game every once in a while, but today he was quite terrible.

3 times in first half, he got the ball, was alone in middle of pitch and he could go on counter. A simple pass to player forward would do it. But he either passed right into Toure/Fernandinho or he was sprinting and pushed ball too forward and couldnt catch it. Simple things and he fucked up those things. I can accept him as back up player, but for someone who is a starter against City, I expect to do better, then you remember he cost us 30m. I would understand, it happens once, but he did SAME mistake 3 times. He killed three counters and this is just bad. And worse he didnt realy improve much ever since comming here. I mean, he still doesnt realy click with any of our attackers.

For a 30 m player he is just so bad on the ball. I was suprised

AlexIsMyLilHooker, on 22 Sept 2014 - 8:59 PM, said:

He didn't join us this season.

He was hardly brilliant last season either. His defensive workrate is probably the only reason he starts over Andre, and his speed is probably the reason he starts over Oscar. He offers very little other than that, despite being technically gifted. His decision-making and passing in the final third are poor, he doesn't make runs, and he's no goal threat.

He was hardly brilliant last season either. His defensive workrate is probably the only reason he starts over Andre, and his speed is probably the reason he starts over Oscar. He offers very little other than that, despite being technically gifted. His decision-making and passing in the final third are poor, he doesn't make runs, and he's no goal threat.

I think people here just want Oscar to be dropped regardless.

We probably will not conceed that goal if Andre did not come in for willian but I don't see we get the goal without the sub.

We probably will not conceed that goal if Andre did not come in for willian but I don't see we get the goal without the sub.

Yeah, if only Andre didn't fuck up... It was his chance to claim the RW. He looked ecstatic when he scored, and it was a great goal. Really feel sorry for the lad.

He was good... How can he do anything offensively if each time he had the ball at his feet he was fouled ?

he was fouled many times, and in many others he was absolutely horrifying passing the ball. He conceded turnovers in plays that he messed up all by himself. It was a subpar performance imo, although he did put himself in those positions in the first place so he deserves credit for that. If only he could add more vision and end product to his flair, he would be a hell of player.

He just keeps proving he doesn't think things through, that his vision can be very limited (it is most times). We could have made 1x0 in the first half when he commanded one of our counter attacks. Ramires penetrated City's defense all by himself, at the edge of the box. Willian was just a meter or two behind Rami who was running, all he had to do was make a basic pass and boom, Ramires would be 1x1 with Hard inside the box (and we all know how deadly Ramires can be in those situations). Instead Willian took 5 seconds to think what he would do with the ball and then passed it to Ivanovic who was in the sidelines. I cursed three generations of his family in that play. That's not even about vision as Ramires was literally in front of him, that's just being very limited at end product (and to be honest, this time I'll call it stupid, he was stupid in this play).

I remember a few other times in the midfield when we were about to start our attack that he's passed to no one, and misplaced some passes that would ashame even Ramires on his bad days...

Yeah, if only Andre didn't fuck up... It was his chance to claim the RW. He looked ecstatic when he scored, and it was a great goal. Really feel sorry for the lad.

The problem with schurle is that he is sometimes even poorer than willian on the ball.

He was good... How can he do anything offensively if each time he had the ball at his feet he was fouled ?

Doesn't that apply to all attacking players though? Especially in the PL?

Players who can avoid going to the ground, by pace and/or power, have a massive advantage in football.

I wrote a few pages back that Willian has no physical presence and stand by what I said. It's the same problem with Coutinho who is actually a lot smaller and weaker, albeit a bit pacier.