Willian

Jase

It's a travesty he keeps playing ahead of Oscar in these big games.

We lost like 2 big games where he started in. Namely against City in the FA cup, and Atletico at home (where he created the chance wich put us 1-0 up). His track record is very good in the big games. Anyway, today he was very bad. Kinda an atypical performance, because in most games he holds up the ball very well. Currently his spot is up for grabs but none of Schürrle,Willian, or Oscar are making good cases of themselves in why they deserve a spot.

Kinda sad also that people are quick to blame players, and overlook/not mention things like Willian getting fouled 7 fucking times in one half, im kinda surprised he isn't injured.

Dont know but he realy looks fucking limited in attack. I admire his work rate, but all people saying he had to play defensive etc...Every player has to track back for big teams. From Ribery to Turan etc..thing is what can you do when you have the ball in attack and Willian is average at best. He has oddly good game every once in a while, but today he was quite terrible.

3 times in first half, he got the ball, was alone in middle of pitch and he could go on counter. A simple pass to player forward would do it. But he either passed right into Toure/Fernandinho or he was sprinting and pushed ball too forward and couldnt catch it. Simple things and he fucked up those things. I can accept him as back up player, but for someone who is a starter against City, I expect to do better, then you remember he cost us 30m. I would understand, it happens once, but he did SAME mistake 3 times. He killed three counters and this is just bad. And worse he didnt realy improve much ever since comming here. I mean, he still doesnt realy click with any of our attackers.

Dont know but he realy looks fucking limited in attack. I admire his work rate, but all people saying he had to play defensive etc...Every player has to track back for big teams. From Ribery to Turan etc..thing is what can you do when you have the ball in attack and Willian is average at best. He has oddly good game every once in a while, but today he was quite terrible.

3 times in first half, he got the ball, was alone in middle of pitch and he could go on counter. A simple pass to player forward would do it. But he either passed right into Toure/Fernandinho or he was sprinting and pushed ball too forward and couldnt catch it. Simple things and he fucked up those things. I can accept him as back up player, but for someone who is a starter against City, I expect to do better, then you remember he cost us 30m. I would understand, it happens once, but he did SAME mistake 3 times. He killed three counters and this is just bad. And worse he didnt realy improve much ever since comming here. I mean, he still doesnt realy click with any of our attackers.

Neither him nor Ramires can keep hold of the ball for very long. This is the reason they should both not be played together.

I hope people will see sense and give Willian a break for his performance today. He's basically had to play as a second fullback all game. Could have held on to the ball better but almost impossible for him to have any meaningful impact.

Hardly an excuse for his dreadful decision making and poor passes throughout the game.

I think it was his worst game in a Chelsea shirt. Not only gave the ball away countless times, but often did so when their was no pressure on him. Also failed to offer support to Hazard on the counter a good few times.

Willian was very average yesterday. Didn't even do his usual stuff defensively, not to mention offensively he was like a tourist in a stadium. Very disappointed, because i understand Jose started him for a couple of reasons and he not only didn't do his part well enough, but also failed to match last season's performance in this fixture by a long distance (he was instrumental back then).

His general decision making is shocking, dwelling on the ball too, never feel confident in him making the right pass.

I've been saying this since last season and it hasn't changed. He lacks imagination and as attacking player at this level, that's unacceptable.

Really need either Oscar or Schurrle to step up.