Willian

Jase

You clearly don't understand the connotation, and to go on and tell me to relax and not to be sensitive is naive and immature.

Lol there shouldn't be a connotative meaning. I'm not calling anyone that. Why would it offend you? Immature? Really? You're getting upset cause I used a word that i hear numerous times throughout the day andthe is said by some of ny favorite athletes. RELAX AND DON'T BE SO SENSITIVE, YO.

Lol there shouldn't be a connotative meaning. I'm not calling anyone that. Why would it offend you? Immature? Really? You're getting upset cause I used a word that i hear numerous times throughout the day andthe is said by some of ny favorite athletes. RELAX AND DON'T BE SO SENSITIVE, YO.

Its a public forum you moron! and just because you hear it everyday doesn't make it right! Have respect for everyone using the forum and keep you're ignorant rhetoric to yourself.

Its a public forum you moron! and just because you hear it everyday doesn't make it right! Have respect for everyone using the forum and keep you're ignorant rhetoric to yourself.

Relax, bitch. I hear that WORD in public. But whatever, don't read my posts if they upset you.

Yes it was a beautiful bit of improvisation. we need to see more of that from him next season. He plays it far too safe most of the time. Luckily for him, he has the ability to be creative on a consistent basis so it's more mental issue

We'll see more of that from him if he has Azpi supporting him with the over/underlap from the back next season. Hopefully we buy a good left back so that becomes the case.

Absolutely woeful performance today. Zero creativity, and very wasteful.

but but he defended well ... :clown:

shite

horrible decision making wtf is your head bro???

PURE SHIT TODAY

Wow. Really? Shut up, all of you. You're what's wrong with Chelsea.

Wow. Really? Shut up, all of you. You're what's wrong with Chelsea.

Of course. I'm sitting here at home instead of scoring goal for Chelsea which our players are... oh nvm. Besides I was just commenting on his performance TODAY which was TERRIBLE. Calm your tits down

He wasnt really that bad.

A few mis placed passes and two wasted shots...it happens.

Far from the worst out there, or even worst in the midfield.

That may be true but how many times we have said that this season? Think that reasoning for Willian's performance is only valid till a certain extent.