he needs to go

same for Pedro

not good enough, not even close

most of the 25 man roster is shit

only players worth keeping

Kepa

Rudiger

Ampadu

AC (maybe, but a £40m offer and it is seeeee ya)

Kante

RLC

CHO

Eden

the other 17 can fuck off

I agree ne needs to go, but he's a solid average player who you know what you will get from 9 out of 10 times.

Just now, Vesper said:

lol

he had one good cross

other than that he was quotidian

its pure gaslighting to suggest otherwise

he is better than Pedro the last 3 months

but that is no huge feat

he needs to go

same for Pedro

not good enough, not even close

most of the 25 man roster is shit

only players worth keeping

Kepa

Rudiger

Ampadu

AC (maybe, but a £40m offer and it is seeeee ya)

Kante

RLC

CHO

Eden

the other 17 can fuck off

I will add barkley and Emerson for bench options... Buy yeah the rest can fukc off... 

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

you know what you will get from 9 out of 10 times.

yep

64 leg whip overs and a sullen attitude

added bonus of having a chat up in midfield with Jorginho, maybe even they have a caipirinha, as that is how much those two slow the game up

4 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

I will add barkley and Emerson for bench options... Buy yeah the rest can fukc off... 

Emerson as a backup, yes, but we need a WC AM, and we have RLC, so dont need 3, and Barkley can bring in big quid, as he is an English media darling atm

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Emerson as a backup, yes, but we need a WC AM, and we have RLC, so dont need 3, and Barkley can bring in big quid, as he is an English media darling atm

Will only accept that condition provided our transfer ban is overturned and we try to bring in Barella or Fernandes... And that chain smoking clown called manager needs to be shown the exit door first... 

Just now, eemanyooel said:

Will only accept that condition provided our transfer ban is overturned and we try to bring in Barella or Fernandes... And that chain smoking clown called manager needs to be shown the exit door first... 

yes, I meant when we can do it

like I said, the bans are so going to fuck us

and if they keep Sarri for next year, we are fucking doomed if no adds

and then, as we will not sell them, we lose via walk on frees, Eden, CHO, willian in the summer of 2020

so close to £300m is sale valuation (based off this past summer and the coming summer with CHO) lost

the club needs to be sold

Roman has utterly run us into a ditch, and not just a short term one

his puppet board of cheaters and fools are pure cunts and he doesn't give a fuck anymore

I refuse to point to Kepa buy as evidence he does

that was only a 20 to 30m extra spend versus a less expensive, but still oki GK and it was forced, basically, because of the sheer arrogance of not selling big nose cunt the year before, when they KNEW he would never renew

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yes, I meant when we can do it

like I said, the bans are so going to fuck us

and if they keep Sarri for next year, we are fucking doomed if no adds

and then, as we will not sell them, we lose via walk on frees, Eden, CHO, willian in the summer of 2020

so close to £300m is sale valuation (based off this past summer and the coming summer with CHO) lost

the club needs to be sold

Roman has utterly run us into a ditch, and not just a short term one

his puppet board of cheaters and fools are pure cunts and he doesn't give a fuck anymore

I refuse to point to Kepa buy as evidence he does

that was only a 20 to 30m extra spend versus a less expensive, but still oki GK and it was forced, basically, because of the sheer arrogance of not selling big nose cunt the year before, when they KNEW he would never renew

Yet those frauds are still in job... 

what a sad time to be a Chelsea fan... 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he will never cashier them

thick as the thieves they are

No wonder the club is in quicksand... we keep going down... time to bury my head in sand... even after the comeback win that I should be celebrating but Sarri and those cancers have made me this way...

5 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

More infuriating they are still on the clubs payroll... 

my wife (GF at the time) said within 10 minutes after we won the CL that Roman would start to drift and never really make the 2004 to 2011 efforts again

we won titles after based off the foundation from early days and Hazard and Kante, but it has been a slow downhill arc since then

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

my wife (GF at the time) said within 10 minutes after we won the CL that Roman would start to drift and never really make the 2004 to 2011 efforts again

we won titles after based off the foundation from early days and Hazard and Kante, but it has been a slow downhill arc since then

And that's it... Its like a cancer...I mean all these bullshits would have been avoided had it been capable heads are right in the club other than those mafia frauds....the level of mediocrity we have been plunged into wouldn't have been... 

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:
And people say he is useless...

He isn't useless. He's at a level we should've never downgraded to. 

If you really think about it, we haven't had an attacker that matched the same level of influence as Hazard, since Mata. 

• 2 weeks later...