Willian

Jase

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

@Vesper I saw what you posted in the Willian, Giroud, Morata and Alonso threads. Please refrain from posting abusive posts. We don't need TC to be turned into Facebook or Twitter. 

sorry, wont happen again

2 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

clearly! your knowlege and posting even the way you talk is laughable.

hedge fund manager? lmfao 

I never said I was a hedge fund manager. And you are still the only troll in the this conversation. Goodbye.

2 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

clearly! your knowlege and posting even the way you talk is laughable.

hedge fund manager? lmfao 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I never said I was a hedge fund manager. And you are still the only troll in the this conversation. Goodbye.

Sick to death of reading petty squabbles between you two, not only that but if your going to continue to do so, do it via PM.

Leave it here please.

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Sick to death of reading petty squabbles between you two, not only that but if your going to continue to do so, do it via PM.

Leave it here please.

I am not doing it. He comes on and has go after go at me, flagrant personal attacks. Tells me to shut the fuck up etc, tries to smear me, continuously says I said things I never did. I never started it, I have not went after any poster on here.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am not doing it. He comes on and has go after go at me, flagrant personal attacks. Tells me to shut the fuck up etc, tries to smear me, continuously says I said things I never did. I never started it, I have not went after any poster on here.

Your replying and fuelling the fire, in future report it and also ignore, then we will deal with it.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Your replying and fuelling the fire, in future report it and also ignore, then we will deal with it.

I promise to not reply and just alert from now on too. Sorry for the issue, I thought it had stopped, then he came at me again. I will not engage anymore.

On 31/12/2018 at 4:44 PM, Special Juan said:

Leave it here please.

sent message to admin ages ago, ignore doesnt work boss

wish it did lool

Willian at Chelsea: 

2013/14 = Just 2 goals more than Mikel 
2014/15 = Outscored by Terry and Ivanovic 
2015/16 = 5 league goals (same as James Milner) 
2016/17 = Just 2 more goals than Gary Cahill 
2017/18 = Less goals than Marcos Alonso 
2018/19 = Less goals than Ngolo Kante