Willian

Jase

9 hours ago, Stats said:

And that sums it up. He is the scapegoat for many Chelsea fans. Puts in a top performance against Burnley and your the first person to write something positive on his thread. Glad to see MOTD2 give him the rave review he deserves. But, like I said on here few weeks ago, people are very knee-jerk. He is inconsistent but he is a very valuable squad player that majority of teams would love to have.

I hope he continues to do well so we can sell him this January or summer. 

No middle ground with this bloke as was shown yesterday, he was very good and then weeks later he is absolute shite.

Stood up well yesterday when we needed Hazard's void filling, dribbled well, attacked space and players well and took his goal brilliantly.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

No middle ground with this bloke as was shown yesterday, he was very good and then weeks later he is absolute shite.

Stood up well yesterday when we needed Hazard's void filling, dribbled well, attacked space and players well and took his goal brilliantly.

Willian is 10x better on the left then when he is on the right. On the left he can go left and right, on the right he can only go right. 

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I would keep him as depth but I would def be looking at an upgrade. In an ideal world we would go for Barca's Dembele because his young and can then replace Hazard in the future as our main threat but at the same still contribute right now. His having problems with the manager so the right offer can get him. 

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:59 AM, kellzfresh said:

He has improved immensely under Sarri. Its great to see. I still think he's fantastic on the left wing but just good on the right, unfortunately for him we have Hazard occupying the left so he has to make do on the right wing.

Willian has now created most chances in EPL this season. He also leads in chance creation at this season's Europa League.

28 chances created so far in PL which is same as Gylfi Sigurdsson but Sigurdsson has played almost 200 mins more. 14 in Europa League which is more than #2 Dimitri Payet (13)

Also he has created more clear cut chances this season in whole of Euorpe (Top 5 Leagues + CL/EL) with 11. Leo Messi has 9 (second best).

(18 from open play ( 10 crosses , 1 through ball , 7 passes) 8 from corners , 2 from freekicks)

Just reflects how ridiculously harsh people are on him.

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Just reflects how ridiculously harsh people are on him.

He was superb against Burnley, I let my guard down, got my hopes up, as he was, tonight, also in his LW role that is his true position

so did my wife, even more than me

and

he was SHIT again

same turd, new side

we slows us down so so badly and is a horrid ball hog

he didn't hardly do it v Burnley

tonight

same old same old

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

He was superb against Burnley, I let my guard down, got my hopes up, as he was, tonight, also in his LW role that is his true position

so did my wife, even more than me

and

he was SHIT again

same turd, new side

we slows us down so so badly and is a horrid ball hog

he didn't hardly do it v Burnley

tonight

same old same old

Strange isn't it - the TV panel though he was very good, an integral part of the team, indispensable and MOTM

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Strange isn't it - the TV panel though he was very good, an integral part of the team, indispensable and MOTM

I don't think most presenters grasp what Sarriball when fully executed aims to do in terms of play flow. I watched a tonne of Napoli games and their wingers were usually so one touch and then go go go. When they did dribble it was usually from a running start and they didnt mess around with leg whip-overs and flair attempts like Willian is prone to do after he comes to a grinding halt.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

I don't think most presenters grasp what Sarriball when fully executed aims to do in terms of play flow. I watched a tonne of Napoli games and their wingers were usually so one touch and then go go go. When they did dribble it was usually from a running start and they didnt mess around with leg whip-overs and flair attempts like Willian is prone to do after he comes to a grinding halt.

Sarri obviously rates him as well as 'presenters', or would drop him. I guess Willian does what he does for Brazil, and generally seems a fans favourite.

To me he seems a bit short on finishing sometimes, but the sum of what he brings is greater than his shortcomings. 'Turd' seems a bit excessive.

On 10/30/2018 at 1:59 AM, kellzfresh said:

He has improved immensely under Sarri. Its great to see. I still think he's fantastic on the left wing but just good on the right, unfortunately for him we have Hazard occupying the left so he has to make do on the right wing.

Willian has now created most chances in EPL this season. He also leads in chance creation at this season's Europa League.

28 chances created so far in PL which is same as Gylfi Sigurdsson but Sigurdsson has played almost 200 mins more. 14 in Europa League which is more than #2 Dimitri Payet (13)

Also he has created more clear cut chances this season in whole of Euorpe (Top 5 Leagues + CL/EL) with 11. Leo Messi has 9 (second best).

(18 from open play ( 10 crosses , 1 through ball , 7 passes) 8 from corners , 2 from freekicks)

Stats always flatter to deceive, Christensen always has a passing accuracy over 90% because he passes side ways most of the time. Willian will always do this, he gets on form for 2/3 games every season and he rides that form for the rest of the season. I remember last season during the time we played Barca, Willian was looking like a world beater and 3 weeks later everyone wanted to gouge their eyes watching him play. Conte even ended up benching him. His a good player to have on the bench for depth but he should not be starting for us. We really need to be looking at buying a young winger who we can develop the way we did with Hazard (winger who would still contribute now but at the same time develop into a top 15 player in the world) In the ideal world we would go for Dembele or Sancho 

Barcelona to offer Chelsea Malcom in deal for Willian

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/barcelona-to-offer-chelsea-malcom-in-deal-for-willian/

The Catalan Giants are set to offer Malcom plus €20m to lure Chelsea into doing a deal.

We should bit barcelona arm off for this deal a young player with great potential and €20m for 30 year old  is a steal 😃😃

52 minutes ago, the wes said:

Barcelona to offer Chelsea Malcom in deal for Willian

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/barcelona-to-offer-chelsea-malcom-in-deal-for-willian/

The Catalan Giants are set to offer Malcom plus €20m to lure Chelsea into doing a deal.

We should bit barcelona arm off for this deal a young player with great potential and €20m for 30 year old  is a steal 😃😃

I would like to see it 25m quid, not  not 20m euros (17m pounds)

Marina already tried (fucking cunt) to gouge Barca for £75m for Willian, and flat out turned down £65m (Idiot!)

Barca paid £37m for Malcom

add £17m

Thats only £54m. ZERO chance Marina agrees to take 21m quid LESS that what she wanted  just 5 months go

£62m is only £3m less than Barca offered before, and Willian is now 30 and half years old, so that $£3m less is to be expected.

We are insane if we can get them to cough up £25m  plus Malcom yet turn them down

Just watched Suso again, tonight, he had a HORRRRRRRRRRRID game versus a relegation bound really shit Udinese side. Missed 2 absolute sitters, and his passing was SHITE. If we had scouts there, that deal is in big jeopardy, lolol.

Bailey has also been absolute shit so far this year., so no way would I say we should spend the 70 or 80m on him, atm, that Bayer Leverkusen want.

Ousmane Dembélé is super pricey, but has the highest upside of anyone in this post, and is ambipedal so can play both wings as well.

I really would prefer Federico Bernardeschi and also buy Chiesa  (if Eden leaves), but Malcom is more than adequate, especially at that price and especially if if gets Willian the fuck out of here for big money value.

Hate to be a bubble burster, but I just cannot see ANY of this going down, the board is paralysed and Sarri seems to worship fucking donkey Willian.

In Bim (Barbados) we have a saying

Hard ears dun hear, hard ears gun FEEL

Its probably going to take the pain of a super fail if Eden leaves and CHO leaves, and we end up destroying our front line (as I also see massive hesitation to fix striker)

That IS what will happen unless we make smart moves

The CFC board  and also the status quo lovers on here just couldn't be more wrong.

I so hope we sort it, it is probably going to take a change of ownership