Willian

Jase

Biggest difference is him is his belief. It's nigh on impossible to mark pace, not just pace but also the speed he shifts the ball from his feet, he's been impeccable all season.

Goals and assists are coming now, if he keeps this up he will be one that people will talk a lot about.

Biggest difference is him is his belief. It's nigh on impossible to mark pace, not just pace but also the speed he shifts the ball from his feet, he's been impeccable all season.

Goals and assists are coming now, if he keeps this up he will be one that people will talk a lot about.

What do you think if we lose Willian to a better offer from a bigger club than Chelsea.

He was mostly very good on the ball today, but we will need to change the way our 'number 10' plays when we are out of possession in the return leg; the deep positions taken up by our pivot players meant that Willian found himself in the middle of PSG's central midfield triangle far too often.

Brings joy to my face when he is direct and running at people with the ball. Some say losing Hazard would be a disaster, no, losing this guy would be even bigger because for me offers more than Hazard by miles.

That finish. He never would have managed/attempted that pre-15/16. Never. He surprised me with that. That was quality.

Willy Double Digit. I'm pleasantly flabbergasted.

It's a shame Willian's rise had to coincide with Hazard's fall. We as Chelsea fans haven't had the pleasure of witnessing both players in top form causing havoc. There's a nice balance between what they offer as well. I can only hope it will happen soon.